IGNORED

Davies For Manager?!

James

Good track record in this division (despite not being a Premier League name and hence having no Premier League contacts :whistle2:)

I was joking by the way.... haha I think after his antics yesterday Warnock and Olly would get a better reception if announced as new city boss!

I was joking by the way.... haha I think after his antics yesterday Warnock and Olly would get a better reception if announced as new city boss!

I know you were.

I was using it as an opportunity to poke fun at the people who think Premier League contacts are the be all & end all of our new manager.

Olly always gets a good reception, although I really don't know why, and Warnock is just a clown. Davies showed himself yesterday to be a total w_an_*er and I hope he never sets foot inside Ashton Gate again.

Olly always gets a good reception, although I really don't know why, and Warnock is just a clown. Davies showed himself yesterday to be a total w_an_*er and I hope he never sets foot inside Ashton Gate again.

He'll be back next season, I reckon...

Anyone else think it would be a brilliant appointment if we could attract such a kind natured, gracious, tactical genius of a gentleman such as Mr Billy Davies as the next manager at the Gate......?

:rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br:

Congratulations on your mischievous thread sir. You would find me in one place if that noxious dwarf was ever named City manager - face down in the mud under the suspension bridge!

Davies can kiss my a**e, he's about the right height after all! :nono:

Archived