IGNORED

Who Will Join Gj At Peterborough?

Who Shot JR?

No need for Wee Johnson to leave, now his old mans not here picking him for every game and putting him under to much pressure by doing so. The lad now knows he has to earn is place proper. I for one would like to see that he is given that chance.

Basso

Carey Partridge Keogh Myrie-Williams

Sproule Noble Hartley McIndoe

Trundle Stewart

Subs:

Phillips

Brown

Williams

Meteb

Robinson

Jevons

Saborio

Cant see LJ going there

he will want to make a name for himself somewhere without any allegations of nepotism

players we might consider letting go in summer on the cheap?

mcombe - possibly but he is the only genuinely tall CB we have so new manager would prob want to keep him around unless he could get a new one, esp with Carey getting on a bit

B.Wilson - possibly but never fit so not sure GJ would bother going in for him

Williams - could be an option

Cant see LJ going there

he will want to make a name for himself somewhere without any allegations of nepotism

He might want to but thats never stopped him following his dad around before - and more to the point I think he's got a year left on the contract his dad gave him, and Peterborough wouldnt offer him anywhere near the same terms. So I agree with you, but for different reasons.

Gary Johnson will know what players he'll need. McCombe, Gavin Williams, Brian Wilson are likey to be on his shopping list. Posh have pretty much the same squad that brought them up last season so Johnson won't have to start from scratch.

WELL he can have,

MILLEN

L JOHNSON

MCCOMBE

ORR

MACCALISTER

WILSON

SPROULE

TRUNDLE

CAREY

Williams

please feel free to take this lot, we wont be getting to the prem with these guys,,,,,

Millen should stay.

But you're right about the rest, though I'm not 100% on Orr if he'll do a job if we were to get ourselves up.

from what Ive heard none would want to join him , except lj of course but then again would he want to go through all that crap again

It will be interesting to see who (if any) do join him. Perhaps this will indicate those players within the squad who showed him the most alliegance. Lot of talk about Brian Wilson being tempted away. I for one would be very disapointed if this were to be the case. As for McCombe - perfect for League 1 - have him GJ!

WELL he can have,

MILLEN

L JOHNSON

MCCOMBE

ORR

MACCALISTER

WILSON

SPROULE

TRUNDLE

CAREY

Williams

please feel free to take this lot, we wont be getting to the prem with these guys,,,,,

Millen must stay as No2 for who ever comes in, he has deserved that at least for steadying the ship,

Orr are you serious, this guy has come on absolute loads since he has been with us and I would rather have a 110% player like Orr in my team anytime. He is probably in the Top 3 of right backs in the championship

MCCallister Scottish international and very underrated on this forum and some fans at the Gate

Johnson is a decent palyer to have as back up in midfield.

The rest I agree with!

WELL he can have,

MILLEN

L JOHNSON

MCCOMBE

ORR

MACCALISTER

WILSON

SPROULE

TRUNDLE

CAREY

Williams

LJ? I have heard that he wants out of City. However, he knows that if he were to go to P'borough, he'd be plagued by nepotism comments, so I think not. Derby a good shout though.

McCombe? I'm not sure just how well he got on with GJ. Will do a job in League 1 (as he did for us). Possibility.

Orr? No way IMO. If rumours are to be believed, he was one of (if not directly involved) with the fracas at Plymouth. He'll sit tight at City - why bother going down a division?

McAllister? Same as Orr. GJ shown a lot of faith in Macca but I very much doubt he'll want to go back to League 1.

Wilson? Possible contender. Utility player here, however he must be looking for a regular first team spot?

Sproule? You're avin' a bubble. NO WAY. I'm sure he'd rather swallow razor blades than work with GJ again.

Trundle? See Sproule.

Carey? Allegedly part of the Plymouth coup. Rumours suggest he respects GJ but doesn't like him. Was at loggerheads with GJ over team selections this season. You never know however; seeing as though he is coming to the end of his career... League 1 might be appealing.

Williams? Good midfielder at League 1 level. Possibility.

Yep agree ref KM Scrumpy, but not as No 1 please, lets not kid ourselves. The players have been playing for their Championship lives/ Wage Packets, no-one likes a pay drop do they ?

New man at the helm for me, bit of a clear out, KM as you were.

I agree fully, I don't think Millen should be gaffer, but would be good back up to next manager. He's highly thought of in the game and has good pedigree. Would definately be good for everyone if he is to stay with us!

LJ? I have heard that he wants out of City. However, he knows that if he were to go to P'borough, he'd be plagued by nepotism comments, so I think not. Derby a good shout though.

The problem LJ has, among all his wishful thinking, is that nobody has rated him or played him except for his Dad.

Johnson started with Arsenal but left the club aged 17 after falling out with one of the club's coaches.

He joined Watford, whose youth system was run by his Dad. He did not make a first team appearance for the club.

He joined Brighton and played one game.

He then joined Yeovil Town managed by his Dad.

He joined Hearts for £50,000 (!) played very few games and then joined his Dad at Bristol City.

I predict he will join Peterborough because he is not and has never been good enough for Bristol City and I can't see anyone else breaking their neck to sign him.

The problem LJ has, among all his wishful thinking, is that nobody has rated him or played him except for his Dad.

Johnson started with Arsenal but left the club aged 17 after falling out with one of the club's coaches.

He joined Watford, whose youth system was run by his Dad. He did not make a first team appearance for the club.

He joined Brighton and played one game.

He then joined Yeovil Town managed by his Dad.

He joined Hearts for £50,000 (!) played very few games and then joined his Dad at Bristol City.

I predict he will join Peterborough because he is not and has never been good enough for Bristol City and I can't see anyone else breaking their neck to sign him.

Nice of you to miss out his loan spell at Derby where he was well received and indeed wanted for the rest of the season.

Archived