IGNORED

Swansea Game [merged]

Barrs Court Red

Guest Parson St Station

Detective Cheif Constable Parson ST Station

At least you didn't call me WPC Parson St Station!

Thats what working crap shifts do for you mate, too much time on my hands when I get home! :fastasleep:

Why are there so many hystericle posts about tomorrow? There's never been major trouble when Swansea have played here, and there never will.

The worst that will happen, is a coach load of taffs turning up early, they will then make alot of noise to ensure they attract a nice corden of old bill, ala Wolves a few years back.

Calm down and enjoy the weather and the football.

Well said Moomin'. this lot aint the 'diff... enjoy the weathwer right enough!

I don't believe posts should ever be deleted at the request of the club but as I say I don't think that has happened for years.

Not years, was either last pre season or the pre season before when there was a big debate after City officials contacted OTIB and made them remove the team/squad from the match thread who played in a pre season friendly when they were over in Portugal or where ever they were, that caused big rows on here i can rememeber.

People said then what right have the club got etc.

I'm neither a mod or forum administrator but I can tell you that the club has no influence on otib content

sorry but that's not true there have been posts on here that have been deleted on the request of the club as mods have confirmed. The trust has a cosy relationship with the club which they wish not to jepordise hence when asked they will remove them.

General gist is to get lagered on the way,try to skip the Police at TM and meet at the London Inn /Weatherspoons pubs. Most in cars and coaches seem to be heading straight there.

Hopefully the Police have done their homework or the bloody bubble will never go away.

No need for the riot squad then, just extra Traffic Department guys with plenty of breathalyser kits.

A few spotty teenagers and wannabe's will be giving it large after they think they have ''avoided'' the old bill. Then on cue probably after being followed on cctv they will be rounded up in BS3 somewere.

As i said yesterday (but it was deleted for some reason) the organised trouble will be away from the ground which is fair enough as no innocent fans get caught up.

The thread about the ultras was binned, it suggested that the east end forza lot were going to have a scrap with the swansea boys. Hardly fair and a few of them took objection.

People need to go outside rather than getting worked up about a forum and deleted posts. I am glad I am holiday next week, I doubt I'll find the energy to ever come back on here.

Guest Parson St Station

Well if there trying to avoid the old bill why advertise where there going to meet up D'oh !!!!!

Because I don't think they are very bright. :englandsmile4wf:

Archived