IGNORED

Oh Dear Rovers

I BELIEVE

Rovers lose 5-1 at home ( their 1 being due to yet another ridiculous home penalty - how many is that this season?banghead.gif)

Three cheers for Fatty, Schneiderling, Lallana and Puncheon.clapping.gif

Hip Hip..................winner_third_h4h.gif

Yawns,sleeping.gif boos,whistle.gif catcallschant6ez.gif and laughterlaugh.gif for Trollope, Lawrence and the World's Most Boring Club.fastasleep.gif

Very, very well deserved thrashing.yes.gifcity.gif

Every morning just before 07.00am I catch the BBC West news on TV before I leave for work......always mention the scores from any games the night before (not as good as BBC Wales BTW who get the goal action as well but there you go)

So there I was this morning, finishing off me cup of tea before leaving the house and wondering what the Gas score was (as I didn't know)

On comes the usual BBC West news.....NOT A SNIFF ..........not even a mention of the fact that they had played last night..........

Although I guess I shouldn't be shocked....the "sport director" is an ex Gas twot

The window cleaner where I work is a Gashead and he was here this morning looking very glum.

He said to me that if City get to the Prem playing in a new stadium he reckons that will finish The Gas off. As he put it to me - if you were a young boy just getting into football and asked your dad to take you to a game in Bristol and the choice was City v Chelsea or Rovers v Wycombe (or substitute any small club here) what do you think he would choose.

Never mind, by then Bristol Rugby should be able to take the Mem back !

Rovers lose 5-1 at home ( their 1 being due to yet another ridiculous home penalty - how many is that this season?banghead.gif)

I found this post by a gas head on another forum; he admits thats three 5-1 defeats, he still clings to play off hopes, but his final line is THE clincher!

Bristol Rovers 1 - Southampton 5 (five)

Beasted 5-1 for the third time this season and still just outside the play-offs.

Just Norwich and Leeds to come for the set.

Lower division football, doncha just love it !!!!

Archived