IGNORED

Coppel Ex Players (merged)

internetjef

JCR has done more in the short time he has been here than Sproule has done in ALL of the time he has been here.

rubbish. how many goals has JCR scored? how many games has JCR changed?? how many times has JCR ran from his own half, gone past several players and scored??

not doubting JCR is a better player - but your chatting bollox to be honest.

OK foul mouth the same questions about Sproule

I dont really need to answer those do i?

Fact is, he's done more of each of those in his time here than JCR has done to date - although you suggested otherwise.....

I dont really need to answer those do i?

Fact is, he's done more of each of those in his time here than JCR has done to date - although you suggested otherwise.....

of course you don't need to answer, So i'll do it for you in the 3 seasons (105 games) that Sproule has been with us he has 8 assists to his credit and in the 3 months (11 games) JCR has been with us he already has 3, So I suppose I do owe Sproule an apology he has created more in his time here than JCR.

rubbish. how many goals has JCR scored? how many games has JCR changed?? how many times has JCR ran from his own half, gone past several players and scored??

not doubting JCR is a better player - but your chatting bollox to be honest.

What about how many goals has JCR created from his crosses into the box? How many players JCR has got past using his SKILL not PACE? And more importantly..... in my opinion the fact he has been good/excellent each game he has played for us so far against Sproules 1 in 4 good games, and they tend to be after coming off the bench against tired legs!

JCR has done more in the short time he has been here than Sproule has done in ALL of the time he has been here.

What a daft comment, Sproule has turned plenty of games for us over the last few years. On his day is almost unplayable.

JCR hasnt been here 5 mins, his first two home games were in a side that conceded 11 goals!!! Hes done ok, but hardly as well as your statement says.

I wouldnt say Sproule is un-playable! I rem him starting right wing last year against George Elokobi from Wolves who had Sproule in his back pocket all game. All sproule has is lightning pace so put him against a reasonably quick defender and he generally dosnt do as well.

Theres only general play with Sproule whereas JCR has proved he can actually play footy and I think has been one of the reasons we have started playing football on the ground in the last few games as he always wants the ball and trys to make himself available for the pass.

of course how could I forget, His only assist this season.

Strange that Millen seems to have the same opinion of

Sproule as the previous manager.

why is that strange? You carry on slagging our players off if thats what you get off on.

Most of us enjoy watching Ivan running at teams, but obviously not you.

What about how many goals has JCR created from his crosses into the box? How many players JCR has got past using his SKILL not PACE? And more importantly..... in my opinion the fact he has been good/excellent each game he has played for us so far against Sproules 1 in 4 good games, and they tend to be after coming off the bench against tired legs!

I'm not doubting JCR at all. just defending a player that has done a job for us.

JCR has not done more sproule has - thats all I'm saying - I actually think JCR is a better player.

why is that strange? You carry on slagging our players off if thats what you get off on.

Most of us enjoy watching Ivan running at teams, but obviously not you.

Pot/Kettle and all that, You were really generous in your praise to GJ in past few months or is that OK.

Personally I think Ivan is a great guy, Sadly he is not and never will be good enough.

Having a chat about this earlier with my GF's brother (Reading Fan) and we'll probably see a few players he has worked with before.

Sonko & Kitson were the stand out names, and both will probably be looking for 1st team football in the summer

I really don't rate Ivan. Its a strange one because he can have an absolute blinder (swansea!) but he is SO unbelievably inconsistent and if we are honest probably averages one good game in 5.

Not done nearly enough over his 3 years. At his age he needs to be starting games and has proved himself not good enough to start every week so get rid IMO.

Hopefully he'll be looking at Matejovsky who looked a class creative midfielder for them.

agreed. Wouldn't mind to see James Harper here although he's on loan at Sheffield United. Maybe a return of Adam Federici? I would personally like to see their left back. Can't remember his name. He's quick, got a good left foot an age on his side!

Archived