IGNORED

Live Forum Chat Session With Steve Lansdown

Blagdon red

• SC&T Board Members

is there any chance of seeing what questions have been registered and will be asked, therefore we wont get loads of people wanting to ask the same question

I'll ask Stu (Thatcham Red) what he's had so far ... and re paying without a credit card, as per the post Tom has linked to, a cheque payable to 'Bristol City Supporters Trust' and posted to us c/o the club or left at the Ashton Gate reception (back of the Williams) is fine (the club put our mail for us into a pigeon hole, which we - usually Dollymarie - collect every few days or so). Please give your real name, OTIB name and e-mail address.

is there any chance of seeing what questions have been registered and will be asked, therefore we wont get loads of people wanting to ask the same question

I haven't received any questions yet, so I would say there is plenty of scope :yes:

Nearer the event I am expecting a flood and will do my best to highlight the areas most being covered.

Praps people who are going to be at this forum meeting with steve lansdown you can do me and everyone else a favour and ask why in certain match's there has been no option for people to use public transport because they can't drive as they may have no licence etc to travel to Away Match's and Support Their Team and why The Club are not providing Club Coach's especially when Fans who can't drive can still travel to Away Match's especially when Rail and Coach Companies don't have travel available to get Fans into Match's on time for Kick Off

Praps people who are going to be at this forum meeting with steve lansdown you can do me and everyone else a favour and ask why in certain match's there has been no option for people to use public transport because they can't drive as they may have no licence etc to travel to Away Match's and Support Their Team and why The Club are not providing Club Coach's especially when Fans who can't drive can still travel to Away Match's especially when Rail and Coach Companies don't have travel available to get Fans into Match's on time for Kick Off

I don't understand

basically to stop any trouble kicking off before,during and after a match well certain match's i.e being Cardiff,Swindon,Yeovil,Millwall,etc for example The Club would make everyone Travel to those Clubs on Coachs they had set up leaving from Bristol City Ground to those destinations but because of the situation of Blackpool for people who couldn't drive but still wanted to go up there to support their Team they couldn't because the only trains going before the match would be a 19hr journey leaving the saturday before the match kick off on sunday getting into blackpool at 11:38am Sunday Morning and then coming back they wouldn't get into Bristol Temple Meads until late afternoon on Monday and it was the same situation with Coach's etc so what The Club should do is when there are problems like that and people who can't drive and for people who are strapped for cash who can't afford Travel and a Hotel to go and be loyal and support their Team it would be nice if the Club set up Coach's going there and back on the day so people could still go and support their teams.

<br />basically to stop any trouble kicking off before,during and after a match well certain match's i.e being Cardiff,Swindon,Yeovil,Millwall,etc for example The Club would make everyone Travel to those Clubs on Coachs they had set up leaving from Bristol City Ground to those destinations but because of the situation of Blackpool for people who couldn't drive but still wanted to go up there to support their Team they couldn't because the only trains going before the match would be a 19hr journey leaving the saturday before the match kick off on sunday getting into blackpool at 11:38am Sunday Morning and then coming back they wouldn't get into Bristol Temple Meads until late afternoon on Monday and it was the same situation with Coach's etc so what The Club should do is when there are problems like that and people who can't drive and for people who are strapped for cash who can't afford Travel and a Hotel to go and be loyal and support their Team it would be nice if the Club set up Coach's going there and back on the day so people could still go and support their teams.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Please don't take this the wrong way as i no way mean to cause offence, but you appear to be trying a make a valid argument. However, due to the lack of any punctuation, it makes is difficult to follow your statement.

Sorry!

&lt;br /&gt;basically to stop any trouble kicking off before,during and after a match well certain match's i.e being Cardiff,Swindon,Yeovil,Millwall,etc for example The Club would make everyone Travel to those Clubs on Coachs they had set up leaving from Bristol City Ground to those destinations but because of the situation of Blackpool for people who couldn't drive but still wanted to go up there to support their Team they couldn't because the only trains going before the match would be a 19hr journey leaving the saturday before the match kick off on sunday getting into blackpool at 11:38am Sunday Morning and then coming back they wouldn't get into Bristol Temple Meads until late afternoon on Monday and it was the same situation with Coach's etc so what The Club should do is when there are problems like that and people who can't drive and for people who are strapped for cash who can't afford Travel and a Hotel to go and be loyal and support their Team it would be nice if the Club set up Coach's going there and back on the day so people could still go and support their teams.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;<br /><br />

Please don't take this the wrong way as i in no way mean to cause offence, but you appear to feel you have a valid argument. However, due to the lack of any punctuation, it makes it difficult to follow your statement.<br /><br />

Sorry!

basically to stop any trouble kicking off before,during and after a match well certain match's i.e being Cardiff,Swindon,Yeovil,Millwall,etc for example The Club would make everyone Travel to those Clubs on Coachs they had set up leaving from Bristol City Ground to those destinations but because of the situation of Blackpool for people who couldn't drive but still wanted to go up there to support their Team they couldn't because the only trains going before the match would be a 19hr journey leaving the saturday before the match kick off on sunday getting into blackpool at 11:38am Sunday Morning and then coming back they wouldn't get into Bristol Temple Meads until late afternoon on Monday and it was the same situation with Coach's etc so what The Club should do is when there are problems like that and people who can't drive and for people who are strapped for cash who can't afford Travel and a Hotel to go and be loyal and support their Team it would be nice if the Club set up Coach's going there and back on the day so people could still go and support their teams.

Christ! Are you on speed or something?

Archived