IGNORED

Why?

Ralph Milne

Don't want to come on here and moan as Millen has done a fantastic job, but why on earth did he bring ageymang on today and not Akinde? Was a perfect end of season no pressure game to play Akinde today, as for ageymang i thought he was shocking at best today.

You and pretty much every other City fan I reckon. Agyeman brought nothing to the City front line that Akinde wouldn't have. Considering that Agyeman is on loan for just one more game and Akinde is under contract you would have thought that he or even Clarkson would have been a better option.

Interesting to see if Millen mentions it during his post match interview.

My only theory is KM was showing what players we have at the club to SC (I'm sure he'll watch it on DVD) and by doing so showed that Agemang can be packed off back to QPR after next weekend.

I don't think any City fan rates Agyemang. Altthough its not his fault he got chucked on today. Although he has been a massive flop, could you imagine this scoreline next week.

Blackpool 0-1 Bristol City

(Agyemang 90+4)

Blackpool drop out of the play-off spots.

Would that turn a few heads, if it wouldnt Agyemang shouldnt bover playing!

And if he did that would he be remembered by City as Positive or Negative loan signing.

Don't want to come on here and moan as Millen has done a fantastic job, but why on earth did he bring ageymang on today and not Akinde? Was a perfect end of season no pressure game to play Akinde today, as for ageymang i thought he was shocking at best today.

Same from me 100%. Millie has done a superb job but he certainly dropped a big one with this particular decision???

Ageymang could not trap a bag of cement and has less pace than Jamie McCoombe

TAXI East bound ASAP for our Patrick, one way back to Shepherds Bush - ABSOLUTELY DIREcrying.gif

IMO, Patrick was probably brought on today for two reasons:

1.) He is a big lad and could be used as a target man, winning flick ons to Maynard and JCR.

2.) No real pressure, so he wouldnt get loads of stick.

Although admitedly who ticks both of these boxes as well as having the potential to score goals.--

John Akinde, he must of been absoulutely gutted today, hopefully same system next week with John.

No point taking Pat to Blackpool next week either i would rather see a product of the youth make the journey. As its obvious that Pat will not come anywhere near us next year unless ofcourse we draw Hinckley in the FA Cup next year. So come on Keith chose a youngster, Pat has had his chance and its clear hes past his sell buy date now, lets not let things get sour.

I don't think any City fan rates Agyemang. Altthough its not his fault he got chucked on today. Although he has been a massive flop, could you imagine this scoreline next week.

Blackpool 0-1 Bristol City

(Agyemang 90+4)

Blackpool drop out of the play-off spots.

Would that turn a few heads, if it wouldnt Agyemang shouldnt bover playing!

And if he did that would he be remembered by City as Positive or Negative loan signing.

I really don't give a t0ss who makes the play-offs, Swansea were so dull they don't really deserve it, and despite Hollowhead, Blackpool getting promoted would really annoy the Premier League suits. The main thing is that I will never see that useless waste of space in a City shirt again.

I must admit, this was baffling!

I must admit, this was baffling!

given it was a game with nothing riding on it, just amazed akinde didn't get the nod, waste of time getting the bloke back from Wycombe. Like i said i don't want to moan cause even though it wasn't the best game today, it was quite enjoyable with a great atmostphere (well done derby).

<br />IMO, Patrick was probably brought on today for two reasons:<br /><br />1.) He is a big lad and could be used as a target man, winning flick ons to Maynard and JCR.<br />2.) No real pressure, so he wouldnt get loads of stick.<br /><br />Although admitedly who ticks both of these boxes as well as having the potential to score goals.--<br /><br />John Akinde, he must of been absoulutely gutted today, hopefully same system next week with John.<br /><br />No point taking Pat to Blackpool next week either i would rather see a product of the youth make the journey. As its obvious that Pat will not come anywhere near us next year unless ofcourse we draw Hinckley in the FA Cup next year. So come on Keith chose a youngster, Pat has had his chance and its clear hes past his sell buy date now, lets not let things get sour.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Win flick ons???

I can't remember seeing Ageyman win any headers in any of the games he played for us. A 4ft midget (or Lee Johnson) could jump higher than him.

If you read KM comments on the offical site he says that he spoke to SC who requested we play four at the back, as that was part of the plan for next year.

What he did'nt say, but I would take a good guess was said, was SC asking him to play the two loanees so he could have a look at them. He's got all summer to look at the rest of the squad but needs to to know now if these two are worth considering full time, as after the Blackpool game they will be gone.

And for exactly the same reason I would expect one or both to play against Blackpool. Theres no slight against the younger players, it's purley if we are going to look at them it's now or never, SC has all summer to look at the other players.

How on earth could anyone apart from Gary Johnson be stupid enough to play Agyemang.I saw him at Watford and it ranked as one of the poorest performances by a City player that I had seen.And when he fell over trying a cross/shot it really said it all. I think it shows how fortunate we were not to have Millen as our Manager and also how Steve Coppell inheriting him could prove a hinderance and not a help. The effect on Akinde and Clarkson of seeing this has been/journeyman picked before them could be damaging and undeserved.

How on earth could anyone apart from Gary Johnson be stupid enough to play Agyemang.I saw him at Watford and it ranked as one of the poorest performances by a City player that I had seen.And when he fell over trying a cross/shot it really said it all. I think it shows how fortunate we were not to have Millen as our Manager and also how Steve Coppell inheriting him could prove a hinderance and not a help. The effect on Akinde and Clarkson of seeing this has been/journeyman picked before them could be damaging and undeserved.

Maybe, as I suggested earlier, Millen was showing him what a shower Agyemang is. Coppell will have all summer to look at Clarkson & Akinde. I expect that is why Sawyer started and not Ribs too.

Agree with Tom's post.

You do have to have a laugh at the blokes expense though... the way he runs with his head 2 feet in front of his legs just reminds me of road runner! and i can't help but mutter *meep meep* under my breath (shame he's not as quick!)

<br /><br /><br />

Win flick ons???

I can't remember seeing Ageyman win any headers in any of the games he played for us. A 4ft midget (or Lee Johnson) could jump higher than him.

Spot on. Agyemang has the jumping ability of a pregnant hippo and lost the ball the vast majority of times it was passed to him. We were effectively down to one striker when he came on.

Spot on. Agyemang has the jumping ability of a pregnant hippo and lost the ball the vast majority of times it was passed to him. We were effectively down to one striker when he came on.

Glad someone made this thread as it annoyed me to see this loanee getting a game over Akinde/Clarkson too in the last home hame.

His heading was non existant, he was lazy, couldn't pass or hold the ball and for the large guy up front he really does show how

much strength/class Adebola does have - he just didn't get his body/head up, no presence, no strength and yes, reminded me of a

pregnant hippo :laugh:..

If you read KM comments on the offical site he says that he spoke to SC who requested we play four at the back, as that was part of the plan for next year.

What he did'nt say, but I would take a good guess was said, was SC asking him to play the two loanees so he could have a look at them. He's got all summer to look at the rest of the squad but needs to to know now if these two are worth considering full time, as after the Blackpool game they will be gone.

And for exactly the same reason I would expect one or both to play against Blackpool. Theres no slight against the younger players, it's purley if we are going to look at them it's now or never, SC has all summer to look at the other players.

Unless I have missed something this week and he has gone back to Amsterdam to help Ajax with their last minute Erevidsie championship push, but, just where was Evander today? I didnt even see him walking round the pitch in a tracksuit either before or after? Just thought I would ask the question as if the theory is correct that SC wanted to take a look at our "loanees" then personally Evander in my opinion, unlike Angryman! would certainly be worth a punt if played in the centre of midfield and yesterday would have been an ideal game for the Sno man to show off his talents to the new boss?

As for Patrick Useless (On a level with Stern John!!!) then even after a nights sleep I still cannot understand Millens thinking yesterday, unless he thought that as the supporters were in a comedy mood he would give us something and someone to laugh at!!!!

I get the feeling Akinde might be a little further away from the first team than a lot of us think he is

however i have to agree that Clarkson must be absolutely steaming that Agyemang got on ahead of him

Even though i was critical of Clarkson earlier in season and still think he needs to show a lot more, at least he has popped up and scored a few crucial goals for us in 2nd half of season.

At least his miserable showing yesterday should mean without any doubnt Agyemang gets no deal here

Archived