IGNORED

Surely A Reason Why You Want City To Win Next Sunday?

Dolman Block B

He is horrible. Never liked one bit of him.

Sure most will agree?

Be careful, you might offend the people who feel it neccasary to clap the ***** when he comes to ag. Horrible man, my weekend will be made if we snatch a late equaliser and Swansea score a winner in the 95th minute!! Followed by hearing news that wednesdy have scored with a maradonna like handball and palace go down by 1 point!!!

Be careful, you might offend the people who feel it neccasary to clap the ***** when he comes to ag. Horrible man, my weekend will be made if we snatch a late equaliser and Swansea score a winner in the 95th minute!! Followed by hearing news that wednesdy have scored with a maradonna like handball and palace go down by 1 point!!!

Lee Trundle to score the 95th winner? :innocent06:

You cannot see me (i hope), but I am grinning like a chesire cat at the the thought this might actually happen.

Top post IMO Longacre red

In 1990 there were 3 m8's 2 shitheads and a gashead they remained buddies for ages, for this reason alone I cant hate a person simply because they support the other bristol team to me. And for this reason I cant not like holloway hes taken some shit off us over the years and has had a horrible life at times, I hope we win next week but on the other hand I hope swansea lose and he guides blackpool up as I hate cardiff and forest more as clubs, dont mind lcfc.

Scudamore would hate Blackpool to gatecrash their elite Club, so I have no problem with them. Best for City would be Forest, because they are likely to be a strong side again next year, and we never beat them. However, that means I don't get a trip to the VAT & Fiddle... Lots of things to consider before I pick a team to 'support'.

In 1990 there were 3 m8's 2 shitheads and a gashead they remained buddies for ages, for this reason alone I cant hate a person simply because they support the other bristol team to me. And for this reason I cant not like holloway hes taken some shit off us over the years and has had a horrible life at times, I hope we win next week but on the other hand I hope swansea lose and he guides blackpool up as I hate cardiff and forest more as clubs, dont mind lcfc.

Must admit and yet again I find myself very very much in the minority but I really hate Nottingham Forest and their horrible little shite of a manager and their even bigger shite of a left winger (just ask Dean Gherken), Cardiff well 'nuff said, Swansea, in my opinion are not even good enough for the Championship let alone the Premier League, Leicester are like wallpaper, they are just there and nobody really notices them, so this leaves Blackpool.

Just due to my total hatred for most of the other teams left in the play offs, my vote would sadly have to go to Blackpool and even better would be beating the hated Davies thugs in the fifth minute of injury time at Wembley with a Tyson own goal!!!

SORRY BUT IN THIS INSTANCE ITS PERSONAL - And personally I have a bigger hatred for Billy Davies, Cardiff and Swansea than one of Bristol's own albeit he is a Gas Head plus he is still good value on Soccer AM chatting about chicken sheds!!!

sign09.gif

Must admit and yet again I find myself very very much in the minority but I really hate Nottingham Forest and their horrible little shite of a manager and their even bigger shite of a left winger (just ask Dean Gherken), Cardiff well 'nuff said, Swansea, in my opinion are not even good enough for the Championship let alone the Premier League, Leicester are like wallpaper, they are just there and nobody really notices them, so this leaves Blackpool.

Just due to my total hatred for most of the other teams left in the play offs, my vote would sadly have to go to Blackpool and even better would be beating the hated Davies thugs in the fifth minute of injury time at Wembley with a Tyson own goal!!!

SORRY BUT IN THIS INSTANCE ITS PERSONAL - And personally I have a bigger hatred for Billy Davies, Cardiff and Swansea than one of Bristol's own albeit he is a Gas Head plus he is still good value on Soccer AM chatting about chicken sheds!!!

sign09.gif

Fair play Si but still a orrible ****er

surely, it would be too good to be true. Would be top though. I wonder what odds you'd get on Hollowhead 1 - 1 City, Swansea 1 - 0 Doncaster and Wednesday 1 -0 Palace?

Would love it if we stopped that **** getting playoffs, love it! How the f ** k anyone can clap him after watching that video is beyond me. The man is an enemy of Bristol City and Gas scum, and he deserves all the abuse he gets from us Cider heads.

totaly agree. i hate swansea but would rather sea them in play-offs. instead off gas w**k holloway.never forgotten him for saying " his daughter came home with a painting from school with RED paint on it and he through it in the bin". he said he hates anything RED.

would almost feel like promotion if that comes off :)

I dont know if this has been posted already, but for those of you who, down the years have softened to this moron.....please watch this video.

I cannot recall a time where we have ever really stuck one over "Olly" personally, ok....we have beat him a fair few times, and mocked him etc....but Sunday is such a good opportunity to really stick one on him. Stopping him reaching the play-offs would really crush his dreams, and call me bitter...but I would love that.

I dont get why so many City fans have warmed to him in recent times, he detests the City, and will always do his best to stick the boot in....all be it in his "im a clown" way. Even this season, he passed a few comments on "THAT" Palarse goal!!

C'mon City!! Lets really stick one on Bonehead and finish this season with a bang!!

Haven't seen the youtube clip (banned at work) but don't really have a problem with Skeletor, if he's said any anti-City stuff in the past, well that's his way - and if he's a Gas well so be it, someone has to be. I don't have any problem with him.

As for Blackpool - no problem with them either, would be funny if they got promoted, would liven up the EPL a treat. Better than those f*ckheads at Forest with their 'big club' attitude. They've been no-one since Peter Taylor and Cloughie had a bust up, and Cloughie succombed to the juice. And they talk funny as well rofl2br.gif

Haven't seen the youtube clip (banned at work) but don't really have a problem with Skeletor, if he's said any anti-City stuff in the past, well that's his way - and if he's a Gas well so be it, someone has to be. I don't have any problem with him.

As for Blackpool - no problem with them either, would be funny if they got promoted, would liven up the EPL a treat. Better than those f*ckheads at Forest with their 'big club' attitude. They've been no-one since Peter Taylor and Cloughie had a bust up, and Cloughie succombed to the juice. And they talk funny as well rofl2br.gif

Watch the video when you get home and if you still feel the same then I'll be extrememly surprised! That video makes me angry to the core!

Hollowhead is on a par with Warnock for C**tness!

I want the Swans to make the prayoffs at that horrible sags expense.

What an awful choice of teams to go up!

My hatred for the 2 sheepy teams and Billy Davies bunch of thugs- I want Leicester to go up!

Some people appear content to see Skeletor dancing on the pitch in front of the City fans celebrating getting Blackpool into the play offs. Unbelievable.

Not me..... nothing (else) against Blackpool but I want to see the despicable Hollowhead fail miserably and skulk off the pitch to an unrivalled cacophony of jeers from both sets of fans.

The City-hater deserves nothing except our everlasting contempt.

Cardiff can rot in Hell and take Forest with them, but I can't get worked up about Swansea.

If they beat Cardiff or Forest in the final they'll go up with my blessing.yes.gif

Some people appear content to see Skeletor dancing on the pitch in front of the City fans celebrating getting Blackpool into the play offs. Unbelievable.

Not me..... nothing (else) against Blackpool but I want to see the despicable Hollowhead fail miserably and skulk off the pitch to an unrivalled cacophony of jeers from both sets of fans.

The City-hater deserves nothing except our everlasting contempt.

Cardiff can rot in Hell and take Forest with them, but I can't get worked up about Swansea.

If they beat Cardiff or Forest in the final they'll go up with my blessing.yes.gif

Completely agree.....hope we hammer them! Would love nothing more than to get one over that pathetic **** that is hollowhead....

Blackpool in the Prem managed by anyone else - brilliant, bring it on. But having to put up with that tosser on MOTD every week next year....? My middle finger and tourettes fly out automatically when Tiny Penis is being interviewed....add Skeletor into the mix and I'd likely end next season with a ******* ASBO!!!!!

Wouldn't there be something wrong if he didn't hate City? I for one actually love the passion he shows. To be honest, If I was a Gas Head, I'd hate us too. He's a Bristol boy who loves his team. I see nothing wrong with it. I for one actually enjoyed that video. We need more passion in the game.

I don't consider the Rovers to be our biggest rivals, I don't even consider them to be a rival. I'd stop short of saying I have a soft spot for them though. They're like the younger, more stupid younger brother we all didn't want!

As for the play off teams. Well, I'd go for Blackpool. Nice club, good history.

Archived