IGNORED

What's Been Your Favourite Single Moment Of This Season?

I BELIEVE

Probably the Nicky Maynard injury time winner against Boro, made me honestly believe that we could be challenging for promotion this season.

The phantom goal is always a classic, and is one of those things which i can say 'i was there!'

I know this sounds a bit on the negative side, but I was very pleased when SL and GJ realised that GJ could take us no further, and SL recruited a man capable of taking us to the next level.

Doesn't sound negative to me.

My highlight of the season was the first half display againt Newcastle. It was like a breath of fresh air having been stifled for such a long time. It showed the faithfull what our players were capable of when allowed to express themselves.

The single greatest moment of the season for me has to be Maynard's stunning goal against Newcastle, I just felt pure joy and adrenaline! Other highlights include the phantom goal which I'll never forget, the trip to St James Park and the development of Skuse and Maynard.

I will go for the totally "bizarre" City V Sheffield Wednesday at the Gate. Their then manager Brian "One day brown suits WILL come back in to fashion" is stood well within his "technical area" directing his attacking formation for a Wednesday corner at the East end when low and behold one of our famed stormtroopers in a hi viz, the guy with the bad limp if you know who i mean strides (well as well as he can stride?) up to our Brian, taps him on the shoulder and tells him to "sit down".

The look on Laws face was an absolute all time classic and one that I still laugh about now.

You just dont write comedy like that!!!! Even the fourth official was pissing himself.

winner_third_h4h.gif

I know this sounds a bit on the negative side, but I was very pleased when SL and GJ realised that GJ could take us no further, and SL recruited a man capable of taking us to the next level.

yep you're correct totally negative, but as long as it cheered you up.

No, not TOTALLY negative. We were spiraling downwards and the change of management produced a very positive reaction, or have you not been around since GJ left? Come to think of it, were you around before he left?

And yes, I was very relieved when GJ went, he'd lost it, and we were looking like relegation fodder, or cant you recall that?

Having a pee break just before half time at home to Cardiff.

My mate next to me says, 'well that can't get any worse', cue number 4. I then remember saying, 'This is ******g embarassing, it better not be an own goal'. Some bloke walks in 'Fonts, i think, own goal'. I looked at my mate and we just started laughing, out of despair i think.

It just seems really funny now. Maybe not m favourite moment, but just one of those scenarios, that you couldn't have scripted better!

No, not TOTALLY negative. We were spiraling downwards and the change of management produced a very positive reaction, or have you not been around since GJ left? Come to think of it, were you around before he left?

And yes, I was very relieved when GJ went, he'd lost it, and we were looking like relegation fodder, or cant you recall that?

i've thought about this and you're correct then just negative then but not totally.

Having a pee break just before half time at home to Cardiff.

My mate next to me says, 'well that can't get any worse', cue number 4. I then remember saying, 'This is ******g embarassing, it better not be an own goal'. Some bloke walks in 'Fonts, i think, own goal'. I looked at my mate and we just started laughing, out of despair i think.

It just seems really funny now. Maybe not m favourite moment, but just one of those scenarios, that you couldn't have scripted better!

Haha that is funny. One of those moments when something's so ridiculous it's unbelievable.

for me, close call between Johnson going and the "Goal" against Palace.

I think if Palace had gone down, then the "Goal" would have been my fav as it would have helped relegated them.

But as they unfortunately stayed up, I think my single moment is Johnson going, it was long overdue and the last 9 games justified it.

NEVER been so excited about a following season.

2 Significant highlights for me:

1) The Stadium confirmation that will surely give us a chance to take the next step

2) The Guys in the EE with the thank you Gary banner, just because we shouldn't forget what he did for our club, a nice gesture!

Roll on 2010/11 season I think its gonna be one hell of a ride!

Archived