IGNORED

What's Been Your Favourite Single Moment Of This Season?

I BELIEVE

I thought that Maynard's goal away at Coventry was special. I remember thinking "Oooh that's not bad and that Saborio looks alright" crying.gif

For me though, the best moment was half time when losing at home to West Brom. As the players walked off the Atyeo responded magnificently. It was the kind of "backs against the wall" type moment that we seem to do so well.

amazing photos on flickr ... made me quite homesick

tumbleweed.gif

First time I,ve seen the Flickr shots. Brilliant

Best moments this season GJ tripping Chopra and Skuse,s goal at Leicester. Maynard with many great goals. Until GJ left I was worried we would get sucked into a relegation fight and am over the moon with the end of season run in. Coppell,s appointment seems to have given the club a new feeling. Far to many points to single one out really. I have to go for GJ,s trip I think. city.gifenglandsmile4wf.gif Come on England

I think for me Ivan's return to the first team at Leicester after the sad news and scoring a fantstic goal. A special moment in my eyes.

This.

Other highlights - Warnock going ape sh** and finally seeing SC with a City scarf above his head.

I think for me Ivan's return to the first team at Leicester after the sad news and scoring a fantstic goal. A special moment in my eyes.

I'm going for this one. QPR was unbelievable but this goal was deserved and sweet to behold for the above reasons. Magical.

And Sno scoring after flying back from his Grandmother's funeral was pretty good too.

(Edit- he didn't score while on the plane, that would've been ridiuclous)

The final whistle at the West Brom home game.

It was then I truly believed we were going to escape the drop.

Hindsight obviously shows it was far from plain-sailing afterwards, but in that instant I was over the moon.

The feeling of relief when we beat Barnsley 5-3, I knew then that, barring a major disaster, we would not be relegated. I do not think I could have faced a season back in L1, although as a fan you don't get a choice!

The Newcastle and WBA home matches were stand out ones, especially the way that we failed to conced the lead in injury tie against WBA.

The worst times have been the spankings by Cardiff and Donny and the habit under the Johnson regime of conceding late goalsdisapointed2se.gif .

Nick Maynard's goals have been fantastic, but my personal favourite is the one against Swansea mainly because of Ivan's contributiondancing2.gif (perhaps because we do not see enough of that type of goal)

Archived