IGNORED

As Its Fairly Quiet

Robbored

I don't think he's played in the Conference, has he?

Not the answer I have on the card, anyway.

Oh and for a bit of a clue, the player I'm thinking of is still playing.

This is interesting, I have tried looking it up and I still can't find anything. Which league is he currently playing in?

Ok - another one here. Only one league club doesn't have any of the letters from 'mackerel' in their name.......

And the obvious one - which two clubs have swear words in their name?

S****horpe and Arsenal if that counts as a swear word?

Ok - another one here. Only one league club doesn't have any of the letters from 'mackerel' in their name.......

And the obvious one - which two clubs have swear words in their name?

S****horpe and Bristol ****ing Rovers:innocent06:

Who is the only player to have scored a hatrick in the English Premier League, Championship, League One, League Two (or the divisions under their previous names), the League Cup, the FA Cup and for his country at International level ?

earnshaw.

Bury also shortest name in English League Football.

Which ground is at the highest altitude in England (not Forest Green ???)

Highest altitude.. It's not Oldham Athletic's Boundary Park is it? I seem to remember people saying this when i went up there a few years back.. final score of Oldham 4-3 City.

Records

Boundary Park is anecdotally known as being the coldest ground in the Football League which earns it the nickname Ice Station Zebra.[3] It is also the third-highest stadium of any Premier League or Football League club after The Hawthorns, home of West Bromwich Albion, and Vale Park home of Staffordshire club Port Vale.[4]

It would seem i'm wrong.. I'll get my coat...

Which player has played in the Northern League, Conference, all 3 divisions of the football league, Premier League and the Champions League?

steve harper when newcastle were good?

Ladies and Gentlemen we have a winner! Well done!

1) (easy!)

Which current England international with 39 caps has yet to play a full 90 mins for England?

2) ( medium)

It which situation is it not possible to score a goal direct from a free kick?

3) (Hardish)

Maidenhead United hold a very unusual record - what it is it?

2. A huge number of situations, actually... when you kick it anywhere except the oppositions goal

I have a couple

1) Name the 3 England captains that played for S****horpe United during their careers

2) Name the only club out of the 92 league clubs thats name starts with 5 straight consonants

ian botham and kevin keegan, dunno the other one

crystal palarse

Archived