IGNORED

Next Seasons Away Kit

seebokseduction

300 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Voted White (preferably with red trim).

Would probably have voted Black if we hadn't had it this season.

Not a staunch Purple and Lime fan but wouldn't mind it for the memories of Anfield.

Please God not Yellow and Green. Had it too many times and we're not ****ing Norwich!!

• Admin

It will be white or yellow as we had black this year and these are the only colours in our palette.

I wouldn't mind an Inter Milan style black&blue striped affair but know I'll get shouted at for swearing :D

NOT WHITE! it's boring, predictable and most people already have a white shirt that rarely gets worn.

If not P&L then when we go up go for the Brazil strip (yellow shirt, blue shorts, green socks. Anyone yelling at the blue in this has no sense of humour.)

• Admin

We did have a striped second kit in the early 90's I believe. Was it green?

Some ghastly fluorescent green/yellow & purple/dark blue which we wore at Stoke if my memory serves me correctly.

It will be white or yellow as we had black this year and these are the only colours in our palette.

I wouldn't mind an Inter Milan style black&blue striped affair but know I'll get shouted at for swearing :D

Yeah, this is what I don't get! Our kit is red and white, the gash kit is blue and white. Nobody bats an eyelid that we have white in our kit, and yet as soon as a bit of blue gets mentioned as a kit colour, there's hell to pay!

I really don't get it, I'd quite like a sky blue with white (like Lazio or Argentina), but we always seem to end up with the same coloured shirts ie. Black, white or yellow!

From memory, didn't the Gash start out as the Black Arabs and play in Black with a yellow sash? If so, then that's another two colours ruled out for our pedantic fans. Why can't we be like Man United and where any colour we God damn please, after all, when I see them playing in blue, I don't think of Man City in the slightest.

Purple and Lime would be my preferred choice although Yellow and Green would be a nice change. Would take anything really as long as it werent White or Black as now had these colours 4 seasons running and are boring as others have said above.

36% for purple and lime? Nice to see people this poll seriously. :disapointed2se:

People are though, it would sell REALLY well, I don't see what the club is thinking?

Another white or black will just be like last few seasons and won't exactly 'fly' off the shelves!

Nice to see th gold 'sick' shirt proving popular, i remember getting 1 for a fiver at the end of the season and them having a complete shop full of them at the end of may, i wonder what happened to all of them?

Yeah, this is what I don't get! Our kit is red and white, the gash kit is blue and white. Nobody bats an eyelid that we have white in our kit, and yet as soon as a bit of blue gets mentioned as a kit colour, there's hell to pay!

I really don't get it, I'd quite like a sky blue with white (like Lazio or Argentina), but we always seem to end up with the same coloured shirts ie. Black, white or yellow!

From memory, didn't the Gash start out as the Black Arabs and play in Black with a yellow sash? If so, then that's another two colours ruled out for our pedantic fans. Why can't we be like Man United and where any colour we God damn please, after all, when I see them playing in blue, I don't think of Man City in the slightest.

Because at the end of the day - City wear red and rovers wear blue (regardless of the neutral white that goes with), so any kind of blue city kit is likely to be an alltime low seller.......

i voted black - will look classy as adidas.

What's wrong with blue?!?!?! The gash r in blue bla bla bla but if man utd have got away with it in the past I'm pretty sure we can.I voted other; black or White is borin and we won't be getting purple and lime.maybe were end up in gray like liverpool have in recent times???

Voted purple and lime. It's got to be brought back, unless they are waiting to bring it back for the opening of the new stadium!! :dancing6:

Seriously though, I see the clubs colours as red, white and black so a black away strip for me! i think black away strips are always smart, no matter what the design is. However I can see Adidas doing a white with red trimmings over black.

Archived