IGNORED

Who Do You Want To Go Up

redsince1994

Who Do You Want To Go Up  

176 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest oftbc

Cardiff, will keep the Championship quite weak next season and I care more about Bristol City doing well than Cardiff City failing.

I think the likelihood is Blackpool would be more of a threat than Cardiff would be next season as Cardiff will have no choice but to sell all their beter players and administration looms.

The only reason I would ever like to see Cardiff go up would be to laugh histerically at the uproar country/worldwide when they successfully appeal their first red card of the season to that joke of a Welsh FA, then the rest of the country can hate the sheep s***ing ****'s as much as we do!! :winner_third_h4h:

Other then that.... COME ON SKELETOR!

This is real tough question.

My own personal feelings aside I simply have to go for Blackpool for promotion, knowing this is likely to make Mr. Holloway's managerial career.

Mind you just think of the fun we'll have next season listening to Skelletors moaning after being hammered week-in week-out.violin.gif

Archived