IGNORED

Are They Giving In?!

James

Ok, there I am this morning sat in traffic coming over Failand - leading up to the cross roads traffic lights (stuck behind the X7 as usual) at a complete standstill - suddenly I hear a door slam, I turned to my right and saw a man "walking with intent" (for lack of a better description) down his front drive followed shortly by his screaching wife (unfortunately could not make out her exact words).

Obviously i'm thinking that I may be witnessing a rough break up, family tragedy or similar but no.....

The gentleman reached his drive entrance, ripped from the ground the "hands off our greenbelt" sign and proceeded to smash it against the gate post untill it was in a less then readable state. He then turned to his wife who was still cowering on the doorstep and clearly shouted "AND **** YOU TOO"

Sat with a huge smile on my face at this point I was brought back to earth with the sound of 15 beeping horns so appologies if I held any of you up!

This all happened at around 9.45 for anyone who may have been in the area at the time,

thought it was worth a mention....made my morning anyway! :dancing2::dancing6:

The protests at Failand are nothing to do with the new stadium. They are to do with a proposed housing development to the right of the main road through Failand if you were heading towards Clevedon/Failand.

The protests at Failand are nothing to do with the new stadium. They are to do with a proposed housing development to the right of the main road through Failand if you were heading towards Clevedon/Failand.

Maybe he wants a new house further away from her then! :w00t:

Archived