IGNORED

Cardiff Question

WayOutWest

So if Cardiff get wound up and go out of existance, they will undoubtedly reform under a new team/business etc.

So does that mean they will have to enter the Welsh league system and make there way up to the Welsh Premier!!!!

Will they ever be allowed to re-enter the English League Pyramid system.

Or will the English FA buckle and let them back in.

Not sure if this will be the case, maybe someone knows?

Just don't know for sure yet, but imho anything short of winding up Cardiff would be a disgrace and a kick in the teeth to everyone who pays tax in this country.

ABSOLUTELY AGREE 100% - I was under the impression that there was NOT one rule for one and one rule for t'other?

Their new stadium would make a great Tesco store!!!! HA

I guess in answering my own question, would they lose their English FA membership, and because they are a welsh club newly formed, they would have to apply to the welsh FA.

There must be rules, for new clubs.

Newport county play in the blue square. But how were they allowed?

I guess in answering my own question, would they lose their English FA membership, and because they are a welsh club newly formed, they would have to apply to the welsh FA.

There must be rules, for new clubs.

Newport county play in the blue square. But how were they allowed?

Had to apply for dispensation from the FA after originally being told they had to play in Welsh system after reforming. So if Newport could do it Cardiff will have no problem re-entering the English system if they went bust.

Newport had to play in England for a good few years as the Welsh FA wouldnt allow them to play in Wales. Finally Newport went to the high court and won and were allowed back into Wales and back home to Newport. Precedent is therefore set that would allow Cardiff if they become a pheonix club to play in the English leagues and play in Cardiff.

Newport had to play in England for a good few years as the Welsh FA wouldnt allow them to play in Wales. Finally Newport went to the high court and won and were allowed back into Wales and back home to Newport. Precedent is therefore set that would allow Cardiff if they become a pheonix club to play in the English leagues and play in Cardiff.

Yep; when Newport County was reformed the Welsh FA refused to have anything to do with them. As a result the club played home games in Glos and as a result they joined the FA. (That's why Newport are not in the Welsh League, but moved up through the English pyramid and are in the Conference for next season). At the time the Welsh FA was ruled by a guy who had Welsh fans ringing 606 most weeks. He wanted Wrexham, Swansea & Cardiff to resign from the Football League and play in the then new Konica League of Wales.

As for the new Cardiff stadium; a group of fans at Chester have started their campaign to reform Chester City and the local Council have permitted them to move into the Deva Stadium as the previous board members have all now departed the scene.

Therefore precedent suggests if Cardiff folded and reformed the FA of their choice would be governed by where they play their home games and thus which minore league they would play in.

All i can say is that I truly do wish that joke of a club and their sheep shaggin, buck tooth, incest "fans" a bitter and painful downfall through the league system! All the way back to the lower Welsh leagues where they belong!

Archived