Danny Shittu

James Harper

OUT

Bradley Orr

Nicky Maynard

James Wilson

John Akinde

Paul Hartley

Think thats it just a quick update. i wonder how many will turn out to be truewhistle.gif

Thought this was for official rumours, in the papers etc not some ridiculous website that will publish a 4yr olds 'rumours'

I would have thought that by definition all rumours are unofficial. Bear in mind that the press often lift their rumours from the web anyway, when they are not flying a kite for agents who are mates of theirs or simply making things up.

Where did you hear that one? I could see that being a deal that might interest Coppell

It would need to be a deal like this, i think £6m is cheap, but if you throw in a proven striker and a hefty sell on clause then that might just engage SL to talk, but nothing less.

Given the choice, I would tell Sjoke to stick their money where the sun don't shine.

It would need to be a deal like this, i think £6m is cheap, but if you throw in a proven striker and a hefty sell on clause then that might just engage SL to talk, but nothing less.

Given the choice, I would tell Sjoke to stick their money where the sun don't shine.

Don't get me wrong mate, so would I. But £6m is a lot of money, and Kitson has done it at this level, wouldn't be a risk

"Co ngay viec lam luong cao tai www.VieclamTuyendung.vn voi 5.000+viec lam luong cao, hap dan.

"

"Co ngay viec lam luong cao tai www.vieclamtuyendung.vn voi 5000+ viec lam luong cao, hap dan. Tim viec lam phu hop cho tung ung vien.

Trang viec lam tuyen dung online hang dau ho tro gui ho so cho NTD ngay sau 1 gio dang tuyen voi 500.000+ho so UV uu tu.

Tim viec lam phu hop cho tung ung vien

Dung bo lo co hoi co ngay viec lam luong cao tai www.VieclamTuyendung.vn voi 5.000+viec lam luong cao, hap dan."

It's no use blaming Lee Johnson mate.

It's no use blaming Lee Johnson mate.

There are high right job luong elephant ear www.vieclamtuyendung.vn 5000 + job size, attractive. Find a suitable job for each candidate.

Recruitment jobs page introduces support online sales for the consumer sends the file immediately after an offline with now over 500,000 + UV or excellence.

Find a suitable job for each candidate

Do not miss the opportunity to have immediate job threaded elephant ear www.VieclamTuyendung.vn 5000 + job size, attractive. "

:laugh:

There are high right job luong elephant ear www.vieclamtuyendung.vn 5000 + job size, attractive. Find a suitable job for each candidate.

Recruitment jobs page introduces support online sales for the consumer sends the file immediately after an offline with now over 500,000 + UV or excellence.

Find a suitable job for each candidate

Do not miss the opportunity to have immediate job threaded elephant ear www.VieclamTuyendung.vn 5000 + job size, attractive. "

:laugh:

:source::whistle2:

Gary hooper and michael chopra are set to join BRISTOL CITY within the next week or so. payed for by the money recived from burnley for striker nicky maynard rumoured to be around 7 mill (DEAL DONE). This is true and from a very reliable source, More news as i get it

I would say deal to that!! rofl2br.gif

Gary hooper and michael chopra are set to join BRISTOL CITY within the next week or so. payed for by the money recived from burnley for striker nicky maynard rumoured to be around 7 mill (DEAL DONE). This is true and from a very reliable source, More news as i get it

Not out of the question, good deal!

That would be the perfect deal :fingerscrossed:

If that happened id run down park street naked!!!

Just saw Nicky about 2 hours ago in Cabot Circus with a hefty bag of expensive items!! Had a Hugo Boss suit as well, maybe for the interview at Burnley haha! No i think its for Fontaines wedding which is in 2 weeks ;)

Just saw Nicky about 2 hours ago in Cabot Circus with a hefty bag of expensive items!! Had a Hugo Boss suit as well, maybe for the interview at Burnley haha! No i think its for Fontaines wedding which is in 2 weeks ;)

Wow, he gets back from Spain really quickly!

04 Jun 2010 14:05:20

04 Jun 2010 12:46:47

"Nicky maynard & George Boyd both having medicals at burnley today after both players clubs accepted bids from burnley yesterday and billy sharp has already passed a medical and will also sign today"

Utter rubbish, Nicky is in Spain on holiday, he sent me a text from there about 10 minutes ago. He's going nowhere and certainly not to another championship club with no more chance of getting promoted than Bristol City. His words, not mine.

Have to agree with the above, as like Nicky, George Boyd is also on holidayin Las Vegas!

Just proves how awful Football rumours is!

Wow, he gets back from Spain really quickly!

04 Jun 2010 14:05:20

04 Jun 2010 12:46:47

"Nicky maynard & George Boyd both having medicals at burnley today after both players clubs accepted bids from burnley yesterday and billy sharp has already passed a medical and will also sign today"

Utter rubbish, Nicky is in Spain on holiday, he sent me a text from there about 10 minutes ago. He's going nowhere and certainly not to another championship club with no more chance of getting promoted than Bristol City. His words, not mine.

Have to agree with the above, as like Nicky, George Boyd is also on holidayin Las Vegas!

Just proves how awful Football rumours is!

Ok? So you are saying that i am lying? Im not creating a rumour, i am just saying i saw Nicky! It was around 4ish as i was leaving.

Archived