IGNORED

Marlon Harewood

Red Army 79

Marlon Harewood has recently been released by Villa. I'd be surprised if he gets a contract at a Premier League Club. A Harewood, Maynard partnership should work quite well.

Obviously he would need to drop his wages.

Is he someone we should be looking at? He is a proven Goal Scorer at both Championship and Premier League level.

Had a couple of loan spells where he dropped down to the championship

Sorry if this has been discussed before and i'm behind the times.

Marlon Harewood has recently been released by Villa. I'd be surprised if he gets a contract at a Premier League Club. A Harewood, Maynard partnership should work quite well.

Obviously he would need to drop his wages.

Is he someone we should be looking at? He is a proven Goal Scorer at both Championship and Premier League level.

Had a couple of loan spells where he dropped down to the championship

Sorry if this has been discussed before and i'm behind the times.

Might be a third option, but I'm adament that we need a quick striker, such as Haynes, to bring the best out of Maynard. Having a quick forward there brings defenders away from Maynard and can create him space, and I believe this is one of the reasons he's done so well this season.

I remember reading an article from a long-time Newcastle fan last season in which he stated that Harewood was the worst striker he had ever seen in their shirt.

Considering the clubs that he has played for, I can only conclude that he must have the best agent in the country.

I wouldn't want him at ours. :disapointed2se:

Considering the clubs that he has played for, I can only conclude that he must have the best agent in the country.

I wouldn't want him at ours. :disapointed2se:

No I wont have it!! the fact that Patrick Agyemang drives a baby Bentley surely confirms that HE has the best agent in the country? Of course it could be the same guy for all I know..........

No I wont have it!! the fact that Patrick Agyemang drives a baby Bentley surely confirms that HE has the best agent in the country? Of course it could be the same guy for all I know..........

Must be. He could have made me a superstar! :badmood:

Archived