IGNORED

Fixtures Discussion

Dolman Block B

I am very dissapointed with the Swansea away game being on a Tuesday night again. I am hoping the Cardiff away game has no restrictions, but for that to happen, it will surely have to be moved to a midweek game which is a shame if it is.

Yeah I must admit I thought that was a bit shit! Still, I guess it's not the biggest journey for a night game.

Guest oftbc

Pompey Away on a Tuesday night, Is there any trains back from there? If not then it has obviously been done on purpose to reduce numbers attending.

Don't bother with the trains this time round and for those who did use the trains last year

who remembers being served with an eviction order OFF the trains at Fratton

No chance of seeing the Navy Ships or the spinaker tower this time round

As loads will be traveling by car don't use the A36 to pompey, too many twists and turns

and loads of FIXED speed cameras all the way to the coast

train times below if any one is feeling brave

Depart 21:55 change eastleigh basingstoke and reading arrive home 01:29

IF coppello has the desired effect on the side, we could be looking at an unbeaten first 7 or so games which would set us up perfectly for the rest of the season. gotta say though, we're gonna need to get off to a flyer and be in stonking form for the winter months. OUCH!

proper excited now!!!

Great to have a home game to start the season but I'm disapointed that City don't have a home match on Boxing Day. I know Reading is only a short distance but it seems ages since City last played at AG on Boxing Day.

The home tie against the Welsh on NYD makes up for it though!

I am very dissapointed with the Swansea away game being on a Tuesday night again.

Don't know if anyone else has spotted this but it appears the fixtures computer (or is it a bloke and some bits of paper?) has got the Swansea game (Tue Feb 1st) on the same night the other lot are playing MK Dons!

:disapointed2se:

Didn't the same thing happen a couple of seasons ago? And isn't it 'our turn' to move the game? Maybe that gives you a chance, I Believe

:fingerscrossed:

whoever we play we play them all twice. it makes no difference when and where we need to pick up points where we can! I know we all have games we look out for and for personal reasons work out which away games we can make it to, but each game is worth 3 points and each team we have to try and beat twice! Personally baadiff away cov away (because its 20 min down the m6) and leeds away are the ones i looked for. :city:

Spoke to a Millwall fan over the weekend.

Says the game aginst us is what all wanted up there.

Even if they get allocated 2000 reckons at least that will travel without tickets!!!!

Ummmeeeeeee

Thats not gonna happen. The last decent turn out they had here was in the FA cup 13 years ago!

Archived