IGNORED

Mccombe To Huddersfield

James

Im not going to name names as that wouldnt be fair but I will tell you that I was at David LLoyd this morning and heard it directly from a more than reliable source.

Would expect an official club statement within next 24/48 hours

Definitely right to go but sad, a great player for us in the promotion season and the play-off final campaign, was never quite the same after that though for whatever reason. Wish him well for the future.

Still cannot find anything "official" either in Bris or Yorkshire but no reason to doubt??? Sadly Jamie is one of those players who picked up an injury and was never the same again????

In the end he had the speed and turning circle of the QE2.

Some great memories tho' who can ever forget THAT overhead kick down at the Atyeo end against Hull in the play off season. Also just "if" he hadn't gone down with the number 2's spray style on the night before Wembley just where we would be now?? Seemed a very genuine guy who always had time for the fans.

Good luck in Whippet land, Boom Boom.

Hope one day soon we will see you back at Ashton where I am confident you would get the reception that is richly deserved.

2 of my abiding memories of Boom Boom are something that you don't usually remember defenders for, 2 winning goals. 1st of all a headed winner away at Donny in the last couple of minutes in the promotion season towards the tail end of the season along with an over head kick against Hull infront of the Atyeo. Thanks for the memories Boom and good luck with the Terriers.

Im not going to name names as that wouldnt be fair but I will tell you that I was at David LLoyd this morning and heard it directly from a more than reliable source.

Would expect an official club statement within next 24/48 hours

Millen and Sexton both frequent David Lloyd !!

Will be an excellent signing for the Terriers, a very good league 1 defender.

Yep, he will. Very decent addition for them.

Met him several times and he came accros as a lovely bloke. Couldn't quite get his hearing around our accent tho'. Made me smile when he said never heard 'where's he to?' before be arrived at City.

I'm confident he'll do well for them and manage a few goals as well.

Archived