IGNORED

More Departures?

stroudy

which language is that mate?

englandsmile4wf.gif

Sorry old chap,didn't realise my colloquialiams would confuse you.

Buffty is a quaint Edinburgh term for a homosexual,bassa a polite way of saying ones parents did not enter into matrimonial wedlock.

Hearts fans used to sing "all the Hibees are gay"to the tune of the White stripes 7 nation army.Due to Hartley's,somewhat high pitched,effeminate voice.We changed it to "Paul Hartley is gay"he hated it so much,he,allegedly,got a voice coach to deepen his voice.

Sorry old chap,didn't realise my colloquialiams would confuse you.

:rofl2br:Buffty is a quaint Edinburgh term for a homosexual,bassa a polite way of saying ones parents did not enter into matrimonial wedlock.:rofl2br:

Hearts fans used to sing "all the Hibees are gay"to the tune of the White stripes 7 nation army.Due to Hartley's,somewhat high pitched,effeminate voice.We changed it to "Paul Hartley is gay"he hated it so much,he,allegedly,got a voice coach to deepen his voice.

Very funny CC.

We have the same problems with the inbreads in North Bristol.. they are strange ones as well, you know 3 eyes and dribbling all day if you know what i mean!!!

Can I just add to the Ivan rumour by saying I know for certain he is in Edinburgh right now.

Unlikely as he is clearly visible in the training video and photos (pictures 14 & 15 in the "more training ground photos"),

On the training video on Player, Paul Hartley and David Clarkson are there but can't see Sproule on it.

I thought this at first but you can clearly see him losing control of the ball when they were practising dribblind while passing the ball between each foot with Maynard etc.

Archived