IGNORED

More Departures?

stroudy

Just browsing the hibs forum found this:

http://www.hibeesbounce.com/forum/showthread.php?98154-More-Idle-Gossip

Wonder if there right? Not if it's supose to be announced today!

SO which player is it they are reffering to exactly?!

With first training session tomorrow im sure that if there are any obvious absences we will be aware in due course :innocent06:

To be honest, of the players mentioned I would not be too sad to see any of them depart although I would like to see Clarky given a fair crack of the whip as he did show moments of class when fully fit at the start of the season in the hole behind the front 2.

David Clarkson.

Would be a shame if he did leave AG. He never got a consistent run of games last season and we didn't really get to see just what he produce.

Yes it would be a small shame as I dont think he ever got a real chance to show us the real David Clarkson.

However, looking on the flip side - if Clarkson is on his way out then that must mean that there will be a new striker lined up to come in.... and Coppell has quite a good eye for a striker so Im feeling confident that we will be signing a little gem!

Fingers crossed it is Ivan - another top guy, but not a top end championship winger. Each transfer out frees up room to bring fresh blood and quality in.

yeah will miss him more as a personality than his football ability, he always gives his best

yeah will miss him more as a personality than his football ability, he always gives his best

Hi,im a Hibs fan,joined your site to pass on my respects after Ivans sad loss.

As already disscussed above,any further news on Ivan/Clarkson joining us?

You can keep the wee hearts puff Hartley tho :ranting:

Hi,im a Hibs fan,joined your site to pass on my respects after Ivans sad loss.

As already disscussed above,any further news on Ivan/Clarkson joining us?

You can keep the wee hearts puff Hartley tho :ranting:

Haven't heard a thing.We only picked the rumour up off your site!

Just throwing this out there, Ivan Sproule to join Hibs in exchange for Souleymane Bamba with extra money going to Hibs.

ha ha that's a bit more than a throw! I take it you have heard this or Bamba is a player you like?

Bamba is Pish, I would have Thicot over Bamba from Hibs but neither are even as good as McCombe. If we are gonig to take anyone from Hibs I would have Zemmama or Miller at a push....maybe Stokes too, but in truth they wouldnt add much to our squad. Whilst Scottish football is total filth on the whole I would be looking for us to sign Morgano Gomis or Prince Bauben from Dundee United they would be ok.

Archived