IGNORED

Just A Rumour But Maybe Something In It.......

Kibs

Never posted about knowing anything about transfers etc on here before because quite frankly - I dont ever know anything.

However........My old man is a taxi driver in spain, he picked up a scottish football agent from the airport a couple days ago who said he had previously had many dealings with GJ and City.

He basically went on to say that - Paul Hartley is definately looking to move back north of the border and it will almost certainly happen. (I know this has been rumoured before), and that David Clarkson could well be heading out on a season long loan, possibly to Sheffied Wednesday.

Make of it what you will, Just passing on my only bit of City gossip ever! It could be tosh or there could be something in it. I guess we will see.

Have a good weekend all........

Fair play for posting what you've heard, a lot of people wouldn't as others are very quick to question the "sauce"

The Hartley rumour is like a bad smell that wont go away but Coppell doesn't think hes 100% focused on our coming season then its best to let him go now with plenty of time to find a suitable replacement.

With regards to Clarkson, i don't see what we'd get out of a season long loan, Akinde yes, Clarkson no.

I hear a fair few bits and pieces but never post them as others are too quick to strike you down.

Ta for the info!

according to some of the comments on the Hibs forum relating to a City player heading their way a few of them seemed to think Clarkson would be on a season deal at their place this season, again I dont see the point in us loaning him out...? definately not back to a league where he is already proven and one which is completely different to the style of play in the ENGLISH leagues.

Ta for the info!

according to some of the comments on the Hibs forum relating to a City player heading their way a few of them seemed to think Clarkson would be on a season deal at their place this season, again I dont see the point in us loaning him out...? definately not back to a league where he is already proven and one which is completely different to the style of play in the ENGLISH leagues.

unless of course the manager doesn't see him in future plans and wants him off the wage bill (in part), this would free up cash to bring in a loanee the other way, makes sense to me.

In talks with a guy called Cise (or very similair) from Reading.

Khalifa Cisse? Was excellent against us when they beat us 1-4 at Ashton Gate, scored a great goal too.

Do you know who the player in the picture is mrdc? I've noticed you have got a lot of things right recently.

In talks with a guy called Cise (or very similair) from Reading.

ain't he a right winger. Had a very good goalscoring spell for them last year if I remember rightly. Guy I work with is a reading fan and says he's a very good player and would be sad to see him leave but hasn't heard anything his end.

I know absolutely nothing....

ha ha, I guess a fee is agreed if we are in talks with player then. Kinda goes against what SC said about not going in for Reading players. I am glad he is though, this guy is class.

Had a text saying exactly the same around 10am (although mine said Cisse & Sonko) this morning, never bother posting though as i can't be arsed trying to justify sources etc.

Surely some truth in it then. Hopefully Sonko as well. Just what we need IMO.

Archived