IGNORED

Just A Rumour But Maybe Something In It.......

Kibs

Had a text saying exactly the same around 10am (although mine said Cisse & Sonko) this morning, never bother posting though as i can't be arsed trying to justify sources etc.

Good news to hear.

Now maybe everybody can leave me alone, as I have work to do....

I think GJ wanted to sign him in the past.

I heard GJ was looking at Sonko from Stoke.. guess its one and the same. My Stoke buddy told me he would be a decent Champ player but could not quite cut it in the cut and thrust of prem football. Mind you Pulis and Copps do play a somewhat different game.

As an aside.. same buddy is covering the world cup for Reuters and has interviewed Forlan 3 times... said he is the nicest guy he has ever interviewed in football. I hope Uruguay win the whole thing as it happens; the country has a growing reputation for cultivating new talent and their league system is coming back to its former best in terms of quality players being produced. So i am led to believe. Might take a trip down there later in the year to check it out.

Kaliffa Cisse? Holding midfield player.

If it's true were after him doesn't it seem like a strange target. Defensive midfielder when surley we should be looking to strengthen else where. Maybe coppell was bluffing when he said "A couple more". Maybe there will be a few more INS and OUTS than we were led to believe.

I heard GJ was looking at Sonko from Stoke.. guess its one and the same. My Stoke buddy told me he would be a decent Champ player but could not quite cut it in the cut and thrust of prem football. Mind you Pulis and Copps do play a somewhat different game.

As an aside.. same buddy is covering the world cup for Reuters and has interviewed Forlan 3 times... said he is the nicest guy he has ever interviewed in football & has a life long ambition to play for Bristol City. He only ever signed for ManUre coz his agent said an English team who play in red wanted to sign him, and he couldn't think of any other than his beloved Bristol City! I hope Uruguay win the whole thing as it happens; the country has a growing reputation for cultivating new talent and their league system is coming back to its former best in terms of quality players being produced. So i am led to believe. Might take a trip down there later in the year to check it out.

Interesting!!

Wasnt Sonko awesome at reading but then terrible at a few clubs in the prem.

so by that he would def have the ability to do well at this level but after a torrid time of late he might find it difficult to find his old form again?

Im gutted the ashely williams rumour is now pretty much shot down as he would have been an amazing signing.

Shittu and Sonko would both represent more of a gamble but perhaps one we need to take if the price is right as we def need a ball winning centreback to play next to fontaine

I saw this on SSN earlier. So much for Pompey's transfer embargo!!

Maybe Pulis has done his old club a favour and waived any loan fee and still paying his wages. Can Pompey get away with that under an embargo?

My gf is Pompey, I can't wait for us to mash them......!

I saw this on SSN earlier. So much for Pompey's transfer embargo!!

As Portsmouth only have 18 registered players at present the embargo cannot come into effect untill at least 20 first team players are registered.

Archived