Entering The Pitch Music?

KeNDAILIL

Polovtsian Dances - Borodin

extract from 3:40

ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8C8frqCKKg

Zadok the Priest - Handel

extract from 1:35

ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCHUCMiJ_Ew

I might be going out on a limb here but you like your powerful dramatic music don't you?

I think they should come out every week to ole ole ole ole Bristol City repeated as many times as possible (so for the atyeo that would be once).

I might be going out on a limb here but you like your powerful dramatic music don't you?

I think they should come out every week to ole ole ole ole Bristol City repeated as many times as possible (so for the atyeo that would be once).

It's what's required: something to fill the stadium with sound, fire up the players, initimidate the opposition, and get the crowd cheering.

I like that Sky news one to build up the atmosphere and expectation first.

The Wurzels are great and long may they be played at Ashton Gate / Vale but it's play-out music to send you home in a good mood, not to fire you up.

Are you having a laugh?.....................

Is he having a laugh?.........................................

You need something that curdles the blood!

You need something to get backsides of seats

You need somrthing that young and old can sing along to

You need something that gets a roar of anticipation form the baying crowd when it finishes (like after a minutes silence)

A Bristolian anthem it may not be,

But a Glastonbury headliner is good enough for me.........................................

COME ON YOU REDS

Start playing Carnival De Paris as the players gather in the tunnel and then as it gets to the main part the players run out to the chan of oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh CITY that would get the crowd and the players buzzing glike it does and wembely.

We are always happy to have suggestions for new stuff we can add to the pre-match music and entertainment..... I dont think this is really one to be considered but keep the ideas coming!!

Bring back Sam Mason ?

Also, not new but I love the Liquidator and think it should be played about five mins before kick off when more would clap along to it.

It's what's required: something to fill the stadium with sound, fire up the players, initimidate the opposition, and get the crowd cheering.

I like that Sky news one to build up the atmosphere and expectation first.

The Wurzels are great and long may they be played at Ashton Gate / Vale but it's play-out music to send you home in a good mood, not to fire you up.

You have correctly picked out the goals we want to achieve and I greatly appreciate that type of music, for me that type of music is something I like to sit down and listen to and appreciate, it doesn't get me fired up and wouldn't intimidate me as a player, also wouldn't get me cheering. For me the issue here is that different types of music have different effects on different people so your never going to get a piece of music that achieves the goals we want.

You also have to take into effect that modern music is different to what it was 20 years ago. We now live in the playlist generation rather than the album generation and IMO this has totally changed the way people respond to music on an emotional level.

Archived