IGNORED

Season Tickets/cards

Portland Bill

My 2 lads had new cards through the post today but i havent recieved a new one?. I understood that we just carried on with our old ones though?

Anyone else been delivered a new one ?

My understanding is that you use the same card as with last season.

i have gone through the credit option about 3 - 4 weeks ago. ive had no letter from zebra finance or anything. Should i ring them ???

That seems a very long time - my confirmation letter came through within 2 weeks of submitting it....

Give Jayne a call in the T/O and rest assured she'll make sure its sorted.

All four of us had new cards today. I would think they want to make sure all branding is associated with Adidas now as the old card holders had a puma logo on it.

The only reason you would have recieved new cards would be if details had changed from those on record for the old ones. I take it that when you say "all four of us" you mean a family (2 adults, 2 u16s?!?) In which case you probably now have a family ticket? In which case you would have recieved new cards simply for the reason that your new cards will now say "Family adult"/"family u16" or something similar.

If you had a family ticket last year and this year one of the u16s has outgrown the ticket (is now on a student/u21 ticket) you will all recieve new cards for the opposite reasons to those i stated above (previously had family adult etc on tickets and now won't etc etc)

You would also have received new cards for things like name changes, seat transfers etc etc, hope this helps :city:

Whats the hours the ticket line is open ??

Opening hours:

Monday 10:00 - 17:00

Tuesday 9:00 - 17:00

Wednesday 9:00 - 17:00

Thursday 9:00 - 17:00

Friday 9:00 - 17:00

Looks like the Ticket office is only open on Home matchday Saturdays so you may have to wait untill Monday

You could try the megastore tomorrow morning (although there is no indication to their opening hours either) as I believe they are able to issue/give information on certain aspects of ticketing so would at least be able to tell you if your season ticket has been reserved on the club system...

hope this helps

Pigsmightfly. None of our details have changed in the last 3 years, same seats,kids still under 16 etc. But each of the last 3 years we all got new cards, when not needed.

Hmm

:dunno:

That goes against everything I had understood haha, although I do also know (having lost mine at the end of last season) that it normally costs a tenner for a new card issue :blush: so you could say youve saved £30 although as they were not needed as you say that doesn't really work either ha

Are you on a family season ticket package??

If so, I think that system has been slightly reformed (on their system anyway) which may be the reason for this??

Wouldn't like to say for sure but you could always give them a call just to ask, or just drop by the T/O before the Millwall game.

Pigsmightfly. None of our details have changed in the last 3 years, same seats,kids still under 16 etc. But each of the last 3 years we all got new cards, when not needed.

Ditto that. It makes me laugh how every year i'm encouraged to hold on to our cards so we can use it again next season, only to receive a new one evry year so far! And does anyone else think the wallet they come in is a ridiculously bright red this season?

My 2 lads had new cards through the post today but i havent recieved a new one?. I understood that we just carried on with our old ones though?

Anyone else been delivered a new one ?

yes my three arrived today,replacing the ones that have been used for the last two years.

My son who is 10 recieved his renewed card yesterday but I have not got mine, we have not moved seats or anything. I checked online against the booking history and it only shows his as a recent purchase........luckily I have an email confirmation for both purchases so have sent the club an email.

Archived