IGNORED

John O'flynn

Glastonbury Red

I for one am keeping an open mind on all transfer activity. Although the two we signed so far and Flynn don't exactly fill me with excitement I am delighted we've got coppell and will give him and any signings he believes in the biggest chance possible. He has his own philosophy on the game and his vision for the squad so I say if it's Flynn he thinks would improve us along with any other lesser known players then so be it. Roll on Aug 7th.

U REDS.

• SC&T Board Members

like ive said , Ian wright was playing on hackney marshes until coppel found him i think

Indeed, Ian Wright was already 22 before being given his first chance in league football by Steve Coppell ... and by the time he left Palace to join Arsenal and really make his name he was 29. He was still scoring goals in the Premier League at 36.

So don't let age put you off. Let's wait and see if (a) SC reckons he's good enough after his Sweden trial and (b) if so, what he's like when we get to see him play.

Why? He's twenty one

OK then, how about a cross between Austin and Trundle, another late starter.

Well done Mr Coppell. Fingers crossed he can make the step up. Clearly he has already impressed enough to be taken on tour. Hope he keeps it up and will be interesting to see how he plays alongside Clarkson and/or Adomah/Jackson.

OK then, how about a cross between Austin and Trundle, another late starter.

Well done Mr Coppell. Fingers crossed he can make the step up. Clearly he has already impressed enough to be taken on tour. Hope he keeps it up and will be interesting to see how he plays alongside Clarkson and/or Adomah/Jackson.

Echoed

Archived