IGNORED

Hilarious - Deluded Gasheads!

Big Red Rich

My colleague is a staunch gas head and has been on their forum trying to find out who their new GK signing is. Check out this comment:

I see that a poster on the AF says that the rumour he has heard is that the keeper we are getting in is Scot carson from WBA on loan.

Brilliant!!!!!

http://www.brfcforum.co.uk/index.php?/topic/90883-dont-shoot-the-messenger/

Good start to their pre season tonight against Bath City as well.

I went to the game and bath deserved the win. Lee Phillips and lewis hogg looked good for bath. Rovers were a shambles players didnt know where they should be or what to do and it was their 1st team!. The funniest thing was before the game in the pub heard some rovers fans going on about how bristol city are now rubbish and coppell is not that good. he is only signing league two quality players and will get them relegated. whilst rovers have been signing premier league and championship quality players and will do well. talk about dreamland....

I went to the game and bath deserved the win. Lee Phillips and lewis hogg looked good for bath. Rovers were a shambles players didnt know where they should be or what to do and it was their 1st team!. The funniest thing was before the game in the pub heard some rovers fans going on about how bristol city are now rubbish and coppell is not that good. he is only signing league two quality players and will get them relegated. whilst rovers have been signing premier league and championship quality players and will do well. talk about dreamland....

Yep. More worried about us than their own team, as per usual.

Christ, how many had they had by that point? I would love to know their reasoning behind that.

Hoskins couldn't cut it at Championship level, and I really can't remember anyone else who's signed for that shower of sh1te this summer. Cissé, Prem experience with Reading and Adomah, rated by some as the best player in L2. I know who I'd rather have.

It's more pity than hatred with those ****s nowadays, isn't it......?

Same here. It's a weak league, thats up for grabs, and I think they've made some good signings.

It may be a weaker league 1 but one thing never changes.

Rovers are crap.

Time will tell if they've made better signings than the usual rubbish but certainly none of them are Championship class or likely to lift their finishing position.

They'll certainly miss Mikkel Andersson who seemed to earn them half their points from what I heard on the radio.

Trollope was no doubt extremely relieved Bath only beat them by two and another shambolic season surely awaits that tedious club.

I reckon you'll lose your money and Rovers will do well to even match last season when they finished 18 points below a play off position.

Archived