IGNORED

I Love These Transfer Rumour Sites!

Sampson City Reds

Koren and Wright possible !!!

Id say those are the least likely (although none of them will come to fruition) Koren has already held talks with Premier League Clubs and Man City declared interest in Wright....

We approached Michael Owen for a season long loan according to words on the internet :winner_third_h4h:

well.....believe it or not.......this is true.....kind of.

We actually made an approach to loan Michael Owen before he ever made an appearence for Liverpool, and no one knew who he was. I believe it was Gerry Sweeney in charge at the time as care taker boss, or he was on the coaching staff.

Anyway, the loan bid was rejected....and the rest as they say, is history

Today's latest............................

15 Jul 2010 02:09:12

Heard this from someone in the know that Nicky Maynard is due to sign for Leeds United sooner rather than later. The last formalities of the deal are being brokered this week, and Maynard is due for a medical before signing once Grayson and his team return from their Slovakian tour.

The person in the know must be Hans Christian Annderson!

Feel free to elaborate please executedwolf. Hartley it seems and ......

Look at what we need player wise and what we have got, I wasnt refffering to Orr lads.

I think Coppell would like Orr to stay, however from all the signs it seems as though Bradleys agent is trying to drum up a bit of interest/testing the water, thats unfortunately part of the modern game. Its all very well us saying let him go, his passing is crap (agree it is) but remember for ever 1st team player that leaves another needs to come in who is better in order to make us stronger, that would cost the best part of £1million, unless Coppell thinks he can attract a loanee:shifty: or an aging premierleague player nearing his end of contract

Today's latest............................

15 Jul 2010 02:09:12

Heard this from someone in the know that Nicky Maynard is due to sign for Leeds United sooner rather than later. The last formalities of the deal are being brokered this week, and Maynard is due for a medical before signing once Grayson and his team return from their Slovakian tour.

The person in the know must be Hans Christian Annderson!

HA HA HA Like Leeds have £6 million

Here is todays helping ha....

16 Jul 2010 13:39:40

Bristol City transfer news

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Killian Brennan

Zurab Khizanishvili

John Sutton

Richard Wright

John O'Flynn won't be offered a contract.

Footy rumours:

17 Jul 2010 22:32:24

Bristol City:

hartley going

ashley williams in from swansea

robert koren in

john o'flynn not to be offered a contract

Maynard to sign contract Extension

miikkel andersen to sign from reading to be 3rd choice keeper behind gerken and hendo

Would love for it to be true.

Footy rumours:

17 Jul 2010 22:32:24

Bristol City:

hartley going

ashley williams in from swansea

robert koren in

john o'flynn not to be offered a contract

Maynard to sign contract Extension

miikkel andersen to sign from reading to be 3rd choice keeper behind gerken and hendo

Would love for it to be true.

I see alfi has been on there then.

BCAGFC

bit more from footy rumours:

18 Jul 2010 13:49:07

BRISTOL CITY NEWS

City are on the verge of signing Danny Gabbidon from West Ham for 1.5m.

Expect a couple more signings to happen shortly after.

Wouldn't be too bad a signing. I wonder how many that site actually ever gets right though??

More from footy rumours:

19 Jul 2010 21:39:20

Bristol City are still trying to work a deal with Stoke for Kitson. Wages are the blockage and while Stoke won't lower their valuation, City can't offset the wages with a signing on fee to compensate. But they aint giving up easily and a deal may yet happen.

19 Jul 2010 22:48:47

Swindon defender Scott Cuthbert is attracting the interest of Bristol City. City boss Steve Coppell is looking to bolster his defensive options ahead of the new season and a promotion push.

well.....believe it or not.......this is true.....kind of.

We actually made an approach to loan Michael Owen before he ever made an appearence for Liverpool, and no one knew who he was. I believe it was Gerry Sweeney in charge at the time as care taker boss, or he was on the coaching staff.

Anyway, the loan bid was rejected....and the rest as they say, is history

Archived