IGNORED

I Love These Transfer Rumour Sites!

Sampson City Reds

Jack Fontaine (Plymouth Argyle) says...

I've heard from my cousin that Steve coppell is to take former England striker darius vassell to Ashton gate although Ian holloway wants to offer a trial

A rumour i came accross on sky sports rumours...

I think he is probably past it.

well.....believe it or not.......this is true.....kind of.

We actually made an approach to loan Michael Owen before he ever made an appearence for Liverpool, and no one knew who he was. I believe it was Gerry Sweeney in charge at the time as care taker boss, or he was on the coaching staff.

Anyway, the loan bid was rejected....and the rest as they say, is history

Hello. We needs two or three new signings to be top six. Think the Club work hard on it. Always believe.

I know it is on the numpties site, but I reckon this is our big signing.

I thought so too, as he hasn't been linked anywhere else with any regularity and if he could just bring his wage demands down, we'll have a hell of a player to partner Nicky!

Guest Ciderman10

Jack Fontaine (Plymouth Argyle) says...

I've heard from my cousin that Steve coppell is to take former England striker darius vassell to Ashton gate although Ian holloway wants to offer a trial

A rumour i came accross on sky sports rumours...

I think he is probably past it.

Wouldnt be a bad signing although i can see him scoring many goals, Maynard would feed off him well though. i would much rather kitson.

Just seen a facebook post by someone who doesnt use Facebook much and only posts things on special occasions saying: Just seen Dave Kitson leaving Ashton Gate!

Before I get shot down for saying that yes I know it could well be crap but just thought i'd at it anyway!

If true, we're at least talking to him it looks like..

Just seen a facebook post by someone who doesnt use Facebook much and only posts things on special occasions saying: Just seen Dave Kitson leaving Ashton Gate!

Before I get shot down for saying that yes I know it could well be crap but just thought i'd at it anyway!

If true, we're at least talking to him it looks like..

Oh no, you've done it now!! :laugh:

from the evil post:

BRISTOL City have expressed an interest in Chelsea and England Under-21 left-back Ryan Bertrand.

Robins manager Steve Coppell has talked openly of the need to recruit left-sided players to redress what he sees as an imbalance in the squad he inherited from former boss Gary Johnson.

City chairman Steve Lansdown has promised to fund new recruits and rising star Bertrand features on a list of potential signings identified by Coppell.

Informal discussions have already taken place between City and Chelsea and talks are expected to continue in the run-up to the new season.

YES PLEASE!

Archived