IGNORED

Ishmail Miller

Whites

anyway Miller would be fantastic, but reading his interview and how well he is doing in pre season i have doubts

I do too, I remember a few seasons back when we drew 1-1 at home to West Brom when Bradley scored the equaliser, he came on as a sub and was the best player on the pitch. Would be amazing if we got him but if I was the manager at West Brom I wouldn't let him go.

22 Jul 2010 19:44:27

Ishmael Miller will sign for Bristol city on Saturday in a deal worth 1.5 million pounds he will sign a 3 year contract at Ashton Gate.

football rumours- does that mean we can rule it out??

Note how that was posted an hour or so AFTER the thread was started on here

I've just come online to say I've heard a rumour this evening that City will be signing Ishmail Miller, but it seems the rumour is already out! So who knows.

My first thought was surely this will be a loan deal as he's been injured a lot last season & a bit, but it appears it could be a permanent deal. But baring any new injury concerns this would be a fantastic signing, especially at this level. He tore City apart a few seasons ago, let's hope he can get back to that level - that's of course if the rumour turns out to be true!

Could be two of 'em..

Miller 1.5m, Stead 200k = good business

*wakes up and smells the coffee...

Reckon we should look at the Aldershot striker who played today (Marvin Morgan), two good feet, some neat tricks, knows where the net is and takes a decent penalty!

Archived