IGNORED

Ishmail Miller

Whites

Guest Ciderman10

My mate who is a West Brom fan called earlier today to tell me this too (although he didn't say a fee)... I'm in America at the moment too so he thought it was important enough to call. Fingers crossed its true.

This post needs to be shot down and reported to the mods, afterall my post was and this is just as bad if not worse! MODS get onto this joker or is the OTIB not a fair place?

This post needs to be shot down and reported to the mods, afterall my post was and this is just as bad if not worse! MODS get onto this joker or is the OTIB not a fair place?

Excuse me? Behave yourself. I was told by a mate, I also said I hope its true as its only a phone call off a mate. He also said that he's been on good form pre-season scoring a couple. He said the proof in the story will be if he plays on Sat.

it might take some tempting him if his remarks to the Birmingham Post 6 days ago are anything to go by.

of course he might have had talks with his gaffer since then and realises first team football will not be guaranteed or he is realistically looking at subs bench.

time will tell. would appear to be an ideal partner for nicky though.

it might take some tempting him if his remarks to the Birmingham Post 6 days ago are anything to go by.

of course he might have had talks with his gaffer since then and realises first team football will not be guaranteed or he is realistically looking at subs bench.

time will tell. would appear to be an ideal partner for nicky though.

--- something wrong with the server mods. uploading is either slow or does it twice to me lately and my speed is 30mb. oh well.

Archived