IGNORED

The March/petition Today

Dollymarie

Bless, my Mummy was so excited at seeing herself on the telly. They had to go and sodding get me in that luminous jacket at the end though didn't they! :noexp:

It was a very nice jacket that said "we mean business".

Well done one and all. Sorry I couldn't be there but everyone did the club proud on a really important day.

Fantastic achievement by those who arranged & those who supported at such short notice.

Massive couple of weeks for the club & we need to keep the momentum going as best we can, lets make sure we can keep a decent profile going in the media, be it newspapers / radio / TV / Internet - everything we can do will show the rest of Bristol (not just City supporters - I work with some Blue few & even they want this stadium built - after all, no matter what our football persuasions are, we've all got Bristol in our hearts) just how important & passionate we will about the stadium & City.

I've asked a couple of friends who are freelance journo's & TV producers to pick up the story & either report or mention to colleagues.

I'm not as competent as those who've been instrumental in making the right sort of noises & wondered if there is anything we can do for the Millwall game - T-shirts / Flags / Banners / Another March? I'm sure if we invited BBC / ITV (locally & nationally TV & radio) & Sky along, we might be able to get some more coverage.

I can only imagine (hope) that the Councillors involved in the sham are squirming in their seats, I hope it gets a lot worse for them in the next days, weeks & months.

As a City fan & a Bristolian, massive thank you to everyone who's working to keep the dream alive.

Right, another go at posting pics . . .

2986634170025520842S425x425Q85.jpg

2520727210025520842S425x425Q85.jpg

2286202620025520842S425x425Q85.jpg

Not being funny or anything, but someone really needs to have a word with the groundsman....that bloody pitch is in awful nick. We won't be able to play decent fast free-flowing football on that!

Well done to one and all. Was disappointed that I couldn't get down to join in, but you've all done us proud. Each and every one of you. :dancing6::worship2:

Archived