IGNORED

Exeter Match Thread

James

Diden't play any of them ;)

I like players who have an impact on the game. Players who excite you when they get the ball.

just surprised you were happy to mix with them use their hospitality and be all buddy buddy then call them dead fish behind there backs.

I did not use their hospitality. Did not talk to either of them.

the clubs hospitality. you slag off most of our players to be fair and bang on about the money they earn. surprised it never cropped up when you were face to face with them.

the clubs hospitality. you slag off most of our players to be fair and bang on about the money they earn. surprised it never cropped up when you were face to face with them.

I played tabletennis with 3-4 players and was interviewed by Adam Baker which was not my idea.

Yes, to have a chance of going up I think we only need 25 percent of the current squad and for 1/3 to 1/4 of the sallary we pay we can get the Helsingborg team.

Anyone else getting a bit worried about this coming season?

Definitely.

'Friendly's they're for fitness' blah blah, sorry but we should be putting away teams like Exeter, Torquay and Aldershot - not getting outplayed by them.

Then again, you look at that team tonight and I'm not all that surprised. Injuries to several of our best players of course haven't helped. Certainly the two most dangerous in Haynes and Maynard.

Orr, Hartley going as well are undoubtedly significant losses.

We need signings as a matter of urgency, especially at the back where we look absolutely clueless.

We look set to struggle early on, I already have visions of a 'well up for it' Millwall side coming and taking at least a point.

I trust Coppell but my god, and surely he'd admit as much, we need at least 4 signings before the close of the transfer window and quality ones at that.

This just isn't good enough really although we all knew that GJs squad was workmanlike but had no skill whatsoever.

Losing is not a good habit to get into and confidence will be fragile going into the Millwall game if this continues...

Let's hope we don't go 1-0 down that day, their heads will drop big time.

BCAGFC

I trust Coppell but my god, and surely he'd admit as much, we need at least 4 signings before the close of the transfer window and quality ones at that.

In that case trust him and judge him at the end of the window.

Archived