IGNORED

Exeter Match Thread

James

put me on ignore then and follow your own advice. tit.

One poster of many years has already left this forum because he was fed up with your endless sniping.

You're constantly picking on NTTDS.

Now you seem to be turning your attentions to Tommy.

There's an obvious pattern emerging, and it's not a welcome one.

One poster of many years has already left this forum because he was fed up with your endless sniping.

You're constantly picking on NTTDS.

Now you seem to be turning your attentions to Tommy.

There's an obvious pattern emerging, and it's not a welcome one.

I'm asking why he calls our players dead fish. Put me on ignore if you dont like me asking questions.

just asking someone why they call our players dead fish. thanks for the advice tho from someone who needs to have a massive pic at the bottom of their posts.

Why do you have to ask a simple question with such obviously nasty undertones?. What have you against Tommy? Oh and if any Mods are reading this then please feel to resize my sig pic as i do not wish to offend SC { small co ck } red.

ps: you are now on ignore as advised.

I'm asking why he calls our players dead fish. Put me on ignore if you dont like me asking questions.

He's entitled to his opinion.

Anyway, back to my point - why do you make a point of hounding some of most long standing and popular posters on here?

Why do you care if he criticises them in the first place? It's his opinion, just because you support a team doesn't mean you have to think every player in the squad is amazing? Anyway I don't want to start an arguement so this will be my last post on the thread. :)

Why do you care if he criticises them in the first place? It's his opinion, just because you support a team doesn't mean you have to think every player in the squad is amazing? Anyway I don't want to start an arguement so this will be my last post on the thread. :)

just asking why he calls some players dead fish but rates Marlon Jackson when he only sees 2 games a season.

he's given an opinion and I'm questioning it. I thought thats what a forums for.

nope. why dont you instead of butting in like a little policeman every 5 minutes.

Read this thread again SC_Red, you'll see I'm not alone in thinking you have a bullying attitude.

I've never seen any enjoyment in your posts, you simply pick on one forum member after another.

I honestly don't know why you bother to come on here.

Read this thread again SC_Red, you'll see I'm not alone in thinking you have a bullying attitude.

I've never seen any enjoyment in your posts, you simply pick on one forum member after another.

I honestly don't know why you bother to come on here.

policemans back.

show me where I'm a bully and I'll show you where you are.

just asking why he calls some players dead fish but rates Marlon Jackson when he only sees 2 games a season.

he's given an opinion and I'm questioning it. I thought thats what a forums for.

I bet you were a real annoying little brat of a kid when growing up.

Fella, don't think its the question you were asking that has got this reaction from everyone, its the manner in which you ask it, and then look to get reaction by throwing in stupid little taunting lines.

policemans back.

show me where I'm a bully and I'll show you where you are.

I've pointed it out on several NTTDs's threads.

So have many other posters.

You don't listen, you don't change, so what's the point.

I just don't want to see you pissing off any other posters so much that they leave this forum, because the one who did added so much more than you, apparently, ever will.

I bet you were a real annoying little brat of a kid when growing up.

Fella, don't think its the question you were asking that has got this reaction from everyone, its the manner in which you ask it, and then look to get reaction by throwing in stupid little taunting lines.

amazing that someone who sees us play twice a year calls our players dead fish. I question it and I'm the one with the bad attitude.

OK.... our players are dead fish. Can I be in the gang now?

I've pointed it out on several NTTDs's threads.

So have many other posters.

You don't listen, you don't change, so what's the point.

I just don't want to see you pissing off any other posters so much that they leave this forum, because the one who did added so much more than you, apparently, ever will.

Put me on ignore. Thats the advice you dish out to everyone else but your too important to do that yourself apparently.

Archived