IGNORED

Marlon King?

ollywhyte

Guest oftbc

Oh come off of it after a few goals everyone would have forgotten about what he did even tho he has always said he was innocent. That's how fickle football fans' are. Orr was welcomed back with open arms so how can people say all this stuff, Hmmm what did I just say about football fans'?

Oh come off of it after a few goals everyone would have forgotten about what he did even tho he has always said he was innocent. That's how fickle football fans' are. Orr was welcomed back with open arms so how can people say all this stuff, Hmmm what did I just say about football fans'?

What planet you on mate, This is his SECOND prison sentence and he has 14 previous convictions, That makes him a habitual criminal FFS.

Sorry but speak for yourself thanks. There's no way whatsoever I will ever accept someone a convicted sex offender who has attacked a woman and broken her nose playing for my club.

Comparing it with Orr is ridiculous.

Just to add to this tosser's list, Whilst in prison he was busted for drugs, converted to islam and phoned a newspaper claiming that Chelsea were going to offer him a contract upon his release, Yes let's sign him up, Make him captain, use him as an ambassador for our world cup bid, an evil post column on 'how to handle a woman' and ask the pope to canonise him.

Guest oftbc

Sorry but speak for yourself thanks. There's no way whatsoever I will ever accept someone a convicted sex offender who has attacked a woman and broken her nose playing for my club.

Comparing it with Orr is ridiculous.

I'm not saying we shoudl sign him. I have paid no interest what so ever with him, All I know is he went to prison and heard a little on Talksport the other day but didn't pay much attention. All I'm saying is if he signed and that's a big if then there would be uproar and rightly so but after a couple of goals all would be forgotten as with what happened with Lee Hughes at Oldham and what he did was worse.

I'm not saying we shoudl sign him. I have paid no interest what so ever with him, All I know is he went to prison and heard a little on Talksport the other day but didn't pay much attention. All I'm saying is if he signed and that's a big if then there would be uproar and rightly so but after a couple of goals all would be forgotten as with what happened with Lee Hughes at Oldham and what he did was worse.

All I'm saying is that that is a crock of shit, it doesn't apply to me or any city fan I know so please speak for yourself.

Im all for second chances and (most of the time) believe that if you have done your time then move on.

Although if it was any other job he would have to come out of prison rock bottom and work his way back up, but as its football he can just walk straight into another team and start earning big money again.

If he gets back into championship football, which it looks like he is going to do quite easily then fair play to him he must have a good agent!

But would I want him here??? Well, even without taking into account his crime and just looking at him as a footballer - no. Over-rated player who had potential but never really lived up to it. Im sure he can do a job for a championship club, but Bristol City? No thanks!

Another player, Luke McCormack (formally of Plymouth who was jailed for causing death while over the limit) is due to be released soon too. However I have a feeling he will find it a bit harder to find a club. I would be surprised if he even tries to get back into football at all.

Is Luke McCormack due to be released already? That was quick.

He's a scumbag not only for what he done but the fact he's never said Sorry. I'm sure he was advised not to talk to anyone but if that was me I'd be in tears every day and begging for forgivness from the boys parents.

I hope he has nightmares about it every night until he dies.

Marlon king is a ****ing nob head who still doesn't realise he lives in the real world. He should never have the privillage of playing professional football again & any club that takes him on clearly shows they're just as bad as the player as they've no morals!!!!

Remember i think it was Bradley orr, steve brooker and dave partridge they were jailed for a while if i remember rightly! :innocent06:

Thing is, with Bradley Orr and Steve Brooker you get the impression that they're genuineingly alright kind of guys who got caught up in a Saturday night dust up and were punished severely.

The situation with Marlon King is that it's in his makeup and that makes him a nasty piece of work.

With regards to the Lee Hughes and Plymouth goalkeeper incidents, it's getting into a far shader situation - after all how would you feel if they killed you family members, left prison early(even though they've severd their sentence according to British law) and then continued to earn a fortune once again?

Thing is, with Bradley Orr and Steve Brooker you get the impression that they're genuineingly alright kind of guys who got caught up in a Saturday night dust up and were punished severely.

The situation with Marlon King is that it's in his makeup and that makes him a nasty piece of work.

With regards to the Lee Hughes and Plymouth goalkeeper incidents, it's getting into a far shader situation - after all how would you feel if they killed you family members, left prison early(even though they've severd their sentence according to British law) and then continued to earn a fortune once again?

Dave Whelan said yesterday said that when Wigan signed King he already had 19 previous convictions but they didn't know. Don't know how accurate that is but you would think clubs would check out a player's character before signing.

Archived