IGNORED

Marlon King?

ollywhyte

Extensive slagging off of Marlon King on Talksport last thursday. They really layed him to him, highlighted his 14 previous convictions especially his most recent for sexual assault and that he's been now been jailed twice.

Described him as a 'nasty piece of work' and advised no club to employ him.

You can draw your own conclusions.....http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marlon_King

Personally I wouldn't want to see such a character at City.

Can't believe how any club would be stupid enough to ever employ him again. He's a nasty piece of work who hits women and was jailed for sexual assault.

If he ever gets another job in football that club will be sending out a great message to their younger fans, surely football can do without such a cowardly wa......r such as King.

No.

I'd imagine Coppell would not really see him as an option either, considering how unimpressed he was with young Leroy's late night 'antics' when at Reading. He froze a young and highly promising England under 21 player out of the side despite scoring goals against the likes of Chelsea Man United because of his 'social' life, so I'd imagine someone of Inmate King's reputation, lack of football for the last 9 months and age would be way down Sir Steve's 'most wanted' list. Here's hoping at least...

If we did bring King in I imagine a hell of a lot of the positive publicity James' signing has brought us would evaporate in seconds.

So, again, no.

the bloke is a complete and utter see you next tuesday

he makes jody morris seem like son- in-law material

i don't think the Steves would be stupid enough to buy him in a million years

if we do get him the season ticket I bought 30 minutes ago will go to waste

I dont get the news like you guys back home, so I looked him up on Wikipedia. It would seem to me that any English club would be taking a huge gamble not with 'just' thesupporters but the other players in the dressing room.

I would think that a club will come in for him as he does have ability but suspect it will from the continent...

Archived