IGNORED

Matt Hill

GrahamC

IN JOHNSON WE TRUST

Can you please update this?

I think he means Lee :innocent06:

Matt was a good player in the third Division. Funny thing many of the comments on here are acurate, sometimes he had a Toblerone attached to his ankle and sometimes he would hit the ball forward and not get it past the first man. BUT a good defender on the backfoot and a great engine.

I suspect Matt would come back here and I would also think he is a much better player for the seven odd years he had in the championship with PNE and Wolves. Preston fans always gave a good account of Matt and I suspect wolves didn't bring him in for nothing. I would say all-in-all a first rate defender at our level with bags of experience AAANNNDDD one of our own...ALA Skuse and Carey...And to get out of this league you REALLY need some of those!

Strange responses so far - I remeember him as being a very good defender and when playing central used to do more than a resonable good job in coming forward!

I would welcome back his experience and undoubted enthusiasm!

Strange responses so far - I remeember him as being a very good defender and when playing central used to do more than a resonable good job in coming forward!

I would welcome back his experience and undoubted enthusiasm!

...and a great header of the ball.

Archived