IGNORED

Stead In Talks With Blackpool

riley the great 86

Is this city related? :innocent06:

Average player who tried to hold us ransom to his ridiculous wage demands putting "footballing reasons" firmly to the back of his priority list.

If he wants to go a season without a single goal at Blackpool for the sake of a couple of grand a week then thats fine by me, its palyers like Stead that really do not help the ever growing reputation of football players as "money grabbing pre madonas"

Is this city related? :innocent06:

Average player who tried to hold us ransom to his ridiculous wage demands putting "footballing reasons" firmly to the back of his priority list.

If he wants to go a season without a single goal at Blackpool for the sake of a couple of grand a week then thats fine by me, its palyers like Stead that really do not help the ever growing reputation of football players as "money grabbing pre madonas"

You dont know that Blackpool wasnt the reason he pulled out of talks with us - how do you know it was money?

HOWEVER im really not that bothered I cant say signing him would have set my world alight - A bit like Mifsud from Coventry I would have been interested to see how he perfomed in a City shirt but wasnt overly bothered when he decided not to.

Archived