IGNORED

Membership Card

Superjack

Hi all.

I have recently purchased a City membership so that I can buy tickets online.

I have bought 3 Atyeo tickets for the Millwall game, one of which has been programmed onto my members card, which is obviously scanned at the turnstile.

I am a little uneasy, as my friends Season Ticket card has a black magnetic strip (which is what I presumed the scanner read) and the Members Card that I have been sent does not.

I was just wondering if anyone on here has or does use a Members (Smart) Card for admission and can tell me if it should have the black strip on it.

I would be very grateful, as I don't really want to find out that they have sent me a dud in the turnstile at 2.45 on the day.

Cheers.

:)

Hi all.

I have bought 3 Atyeo tickets for the Millwall game, one of which has been programmed onto my members card, which is obviously scanned at the turnstile.

I am a little uneasy, as my friends Season Ticket card has a black magnetic strip (which is what I presumed the scanner read) and the Members Card that I have been sent does not.

I was just wondering if anyone on here has or does use a Members (Smart) Card for admission and can tell me if it should have the black strip on it.

I would be very grateful, as I don't really want to find out that they have sent me a dud in the turnstile at 2.45 on the day.

Cheers.

Strange that your friends has a magnetic chip :dunno: .

I can 100% promise you that your membership card will work for the game, all membership cards/season cards have a small microchip in one of the corners (you can see/feel them if you look hard enough) and this is what is read by the turnstile scanner not any sort of magnetic strip...

PANIC OVER! :yes:

Hi all.

Cheers.

Hi mate! My member card don't have a black magnetic strip and it works fine!

Cheers

Tommy

Archived