IGNORED

Talksport

Snufflelufagus

Well we are signing Dele Adebola on loan then. Everything adds up. He's the ex player, its a surprise and Pleat is associated with Forest DA's team. :cool2:

Not a Prem striker though, very intrigued as to who it is now as for it to be a "big surprise" surely it would have to be someone other than Jason Scotland / Jason Roberts or even Danny Welbeck. Hmmmm may pop down to BS3 tomorrow morning to get the Millwall tickets and see if anyone's about.......

Alright so this is probably not going to happen but if we can sign david james we can do anything. I have heard from my friend that a reliable source told him that we are going to sign robbie keane on a season long loan and spurs are going to pay half his wages and before you shoot me down about the source as this thread was discussing rumors i thought i would share infomation i heard.

Alright so this is probably not going to happen but if we can sign david james we can do anything. I have heard from my friend that a reliable source told him that we are going to sign robbie keane on a season long loan and spurs are going to pay half his wages and before you shoot me down about the source as this thread was discussing rumors i thought i would share infomation i heard.

I know we're still in silly season but this takes the biscuit. 'if we can sign David James we can do anything'..? I never knew Bristol was near Ireland.

I heard it yesterday and they definitely mentioned a big name loan signing will be done tomorrow (friday). No idea if it's true and I will listen again to make sure.

I'm confussed mucker. Wat time zone you in? Tis wedsday tomorrow. Ain't it?

Archived