IGNORED

Official Sms Tom Williams

SuperFly2002

I was going to put on the Nicky Hunt injury thread that I bet Williams will get offered 6 months and get played out of position.....

I don't see him ousting McAllister, so I guess it's a chance to see how it goes until the next transfer window, then either extend or ta ta

There are more pressing areas in the squad, and with us being linked to McAuley then maybe SC is happy with Fonts or Nyatanga playing LB if needed??

Unfortunatly yes i've had it. I guess talks with prospective LB's have broken down.

Couldn't really see us getting a RB on loan as Hunt will be out for 2-3 weeks and Ribs is back in training, we can make do (tho not ideal) for a week or two. But LB is a concern and i fear this is gonna be a big problem.

Does it? As they say in these ere parts, where be that too then?

City are still waiting for clearance for Irish pair Patrick Hoban and Jimmy Keohane. Both 19, Patrick played for Mervue and Jimmy for Wexford Youths. The two youngsters are midfielders, with Patrick being the more attacking of the two.

Keith added: "We're looking to get them on board as soon as possible and it's just a case of sorting out all the paperwork - which there is lots of - and getting it done."

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10327~2110094,00.html

I'd read the 6 month deal on offer as saying "we need the cover so you get an extended opportunity to impress". Seems a sensible step to me if we're finding it hard to recruit.

I do wonder how many of the posters criticising the player here have actually seen him play more than one game.

Congrats Tom and good luck.

Archived