IGNORED

Styvar Is Useless!

Cardy

Just got back from the Clevedon game and the bloke looked unfit, disinterested and simply not good enough. I can't see him being anywhere near the first team this year - I hope not anyway. We scored a really good second goal and the whole team went to the scorer except Styvar who seemed on another planet for most of game. We should just pay him off and move on - an expensive Pete Johnson mistake Im afraid.

Just got back from the Clevedon game and the bloke looked unfit, disinterested and simply not good enough. I can't see him being anywhere near the first team this year - I hope not anyway. We scored a really good second goal and the whole team went to the scorer except Styvar who seemed on another planet for most of game. We should just pay him off and move on - an expensive Pete Johnson mistake Im afraid.

That's a shame, when I heard he was back I had hopes of a "Steve Jones" type revival that we saw when Danny wilson brought Jonesy back. Bearing in mind Jones had basically burnt his bridges with the fans a couple of years earlier, that was a big turnaround, albeit a brief one before he got injured:disapointed2se:

You surely mean a Gary Johnson mistake. Peter J looks at a player and gives his report to Gary J who looks at him and decides if he wants to buy him. Buck stops with Gary

You surely mean a Gary Johnson mistake. Peter J looks at a player and gives his report to Gary J who looks at him and decides if he wants to buy him. Buck stops with Gary

I'm fairly sure we paid Styvar off in which case it would be the mistake of 2 scouts and 2 managers. That is 4 professionals that have had a look at him and can see something that non of our supporters seem to be able to grasp (me included), it will be interested to see what happens when he is up to full fitness.

I'm fairly sure we paid Styvar off in which case it would be the mistake of 2 scouts and 2 managers. That is 4 professionals that have had a look at him and can see something that non of our supporters seem to be able to grasp (me included), it will be interested to see what happens when he is up to full fitness.

Why on earth would he be here if we'd already paid him off?!?!

He's not been paid off, so he has nothing to do with Coppell, I think Steves just having a look at him, just in case. Personally I think he could work the carparks as it's going to be busy on Saturday and we may need the extra staff?

Sorry my mistake, I was thinking of Saborio. We allowed Styvar to go out on loan because he wanted to be closed to his family but we never cancelled his contract. all here: http://www.bcfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10327~1968476,00.html

Archived