IGNORED

Southend Match Thread

!james

Alright mr misery guts, what about Forest then?? Lost 1-0 on Saturday, now 2-1 down at League 2 Bradford...

What am I meant to say, we were truly awful on Saturday, don't sound good tonight, the squad looks weak and unbalanced, I really think that we are in for a long, hard season.

What am I meant to say, we were truly awful on Saturday, don't sound good tonight, the squad looks weak and unbalanced, I really think that we are in for a long, hard season.

We have EIGHT first team players out for good sake, and not a single fit centre back, of course we are going to look weak and inbalanced. Get a grip.

We have EIGHT first teamers out injured and not a single fit centre back, of course we are going to look weak and unbalanced!!

Even with all players fit the squad looks unbalanced, I don't think that the defence will be that good whoever plays (We are really going to miss Orr), the midfield lack creativity, goals and a left-sided player and we are too reliant on Maynard for goals. JCR, Sproule, Albert, Haynes - All similar types of players.

Most worryingly, the team spirit looks to be sadly lacking. Sides normally raise their game at times of adversity.

Archived