IGNORED

Doncaster Match Thread

Phileas Fogg

I havent found any official team news yet - my hopeful team is

James

Macca - Stewart - Fonts - Hunt

Sproule - Elliot - Williams - JCR

Akinde - Styvar

Feel we could do with a change up front so I would genuinely start with Styvar. I still feel he was never given a fair go. Solid 4-4-2. Hopefully get a win after the week we've had. COYR

Elliot - Skuse doesn't work IMO - its a toss up between Elliot/Skuse to accompany Williams and with Skuse perhaps not being 100% after Tuesday I opted for Elliot. I only chose Styvar as he is something different to Clarkson who IMO hasn't been great recently and Jackson is still a bit inexperienced to start.

Reading between the lines a little but you haven't

a) taken your medicine

b) seen us play this season

Of course this is a joke, I hope you are correct, I will take a draw.

Would happily take a draw Donnie have few injuries too and may risk starting some loan players straight into the team so could see 1-0 to either side but if it's not our day then Brooker may well come off the bench to steal the win!

Would happily take a draw Donnie have few injuries too and may risk starting some loan players straight into the team so could see 1-0 to either side but if it's not our day then Brooker may well come off the bench to steal the win!

Two words i am dreading hearing during this game - BILLY SHARP.

Elliot - Skuse doesn't work IMO - its a toss up between Elliot/Skuse to accompany Williams and with Skuse perhaps not being 100% after Tuesday I opted for Elliot. I only chose Styvar as he is something different to Clarkson who IMO hasn't been great recently and Jackson is still a bit inexperienced to start.

Bit harsh on clarky season has just begun and already replacing him I think with decent service he will score just not a out and out striker but a great poacher like Jevons

I'm never confident when we play in Yorkshire, probably because I've watched City there many times and can only remember wins at York Louis Carey's debut and Bradford league cup QF.

But there, as I'm not there today perhaps we have a chance of scarping a draw.

Come on Milly, work your magic. :city:

Millan had all of his success playing 5-3-2 (3-5-2) and it might be that he goes back to something he knows and trusts. So how about

------------------------------------------James

---------------------------------Skuse Stewart Fontaine

-------------------------Hun------------------------------ Williams

-------------------------------- Elliot Johnson

---------------------------------------Williams

-------------------------------Clarkson Akinde

Team from Adam on Twitter bean_head #BristolCity team: Jamo; Hunt, Damo, Fonts, Macca; Marv, Skusey; Sprouley, Clarky, Jamal; Albert.

Call me cynical, but that makes me wonder who picked the team last Saturday.

We've clearly got to tighten up, but I'm really not keen on the Skuse, Elliot midfield.

Still another new era begins today!

Archived