IGNORED

Doncaster Match Thread

Phileas Fogg

Don't bother then Spike, find a less deserving club to thrust your misery upon. I bet you were one of the sad idiots walking out when Milwall scored their third last weekend.

Actually I sat there the full match and then had to drive all the way back to Cardiff and deal with their fans having a laugh.

I'm sorry if you're happy with conceding late goals all the time, underachieving like it's the sport rather than football and generally watching half of our fans that do turn up get out cheered by the away support then congratulations, we have peaked in your eyes. Personally I'd like to see us get a good manager with the right contacts and who won't walk out on us so we can go on and actually do something other than sit mid table stagnating.

Are you really happy with our performances last season and so far this?

I spent over £150 when I came to watch the match against Millwall, show me where the value for money is? Show me where our heart was!

I'm finally having a big moan because I'm fed up of watching this club get made a laughing stock. Honestly the Cardiff fans think we're a joke and what have we done to prove them wrong? Signed David James and then play so poorly that the press pretty much execute him after his first game and then give away a penalty and expect him to save it to get us some points?

:laugh:

I'm finally having a big moan because I'm fed up of watching this club get made a laughing stock. Honestly the Cardiff fans think we're a joke and what have we done to prove them wrong? Signed David James and then play so poorly that the press pretty much execute him after his first game and then give away a penalty and expect him to save it to get us some points?

:laugh:

I wouldn't worry about those chumps. Have you not seen the amount of ridicule they've had for the past few months (nay decades!)

150 quid is 150 quid fella. If you can't afford it, don't go. if you can afford it, keep coming and cheer the boys on.

Unless you're a Man U fan, football is about going through ups and downs, through thick and thin. Take the rough with the smooth dude, it ain't gonna go our way every week. The last 10 years has been consistently the most successful spell of our BCFC lives, so lets not get all down cuz we picked up a battling point away at Donny.

I wouldn't worry about those chumps. Have you not seen the amount of ridicule they've had for the past few months (nay decades!)

150 quid is 150 quid fella. If you can't afford it, don't go. if you can afford it, keep coming and cheer the boys on.

Unless you're a Man U fan, football is about going through ups and downs, through thick and thin. Take the rough with the smooth dude, it ain't gonna go our way every week. The last 10 years has been consistently the most successful spell of our BCFC lives, so lets not get all down cuz we picked up a battling point away at Donny.

How much did the Millwall match cost you?

Good result, up against it for most of the game but don't forget we usually LOSE at Doncaster.

Let's make sure we get some players in next week, get that first win next saturday and hopefully get one or two of our injured players back.

We do need to replace McAllister though, too, slow now.

BCAGFC

What do you mean? You mean you spent £101.66 not going to the Millwall game?

My, I'm confused.

During the hours of 3pm and 4.45pm last Saturday I was out shopping with the Mrs!

Got some excellent deals at Costco.

I could afford it or I wouldn't have spent it however I am a man who thinks you should get value for money, 30 quid to watch your team get trounced 3-0 by a team who have just got into the league when we've got a player like James and numerous other good signings is shocking.

I don't mind taking the rough but there are other factors in football, like when you know you are underachieving and continue to cheer on your team what kind of sign is that to them? They get paid thousands of pounds to do something most of us would do for free (or in my case I pay to play in a league) and then they show no heart what so ever... it's a joke.

Also it's not the point at Donny that bothers me, before the game I would have taken it but it's giving away 2 points in the last minutes of the game and the fact it's all too common for us to do it.

some of the posters on this site amaze me with the stuff that goes on. All of us would have taken a point at donny at the start. who cares when the equaliser went in. would it have made any difference if it had been the 76th min? i think not!

No you're right it wouldn't have made any difference in the points but it does make a huge impact on the players and fans when it comes in the 90th because both the fans and players know they should have won that match and instead they've thrown 2 points out of the window. It's also, as I said before, hardly the first time we've done it. We do it all too often and there comes a point where some fans think "what the hell is going on in their heads!"

Archived