IGNORED

Doncaster Match Thread

Phileas Fogg

Would have taken a point at the start but so disapointing to lose a goal in the last few minutes. Sounded like the second half was the best football we have played this season, including pre-season.

Was just going to post the same. Gutting for the lads but they should be proud of themselves. Well done boys

Just because we are winning doesn't give us the right to go on and win the game! It's not just a case of simply shutting up shop and passing whatever remains of the 90mins. If we were at home and one down you'd expect and hope that we could get something from the game. Would you then say that was a result of our endeavour or the other team throwing away a lead. You can't have it both ways you sad moaning protestors!

Just because we are winning doesn't give us the right to go on and win the game! It's not just a case of simply shutting up shop and passing whatever remains of the 90mins. If we were at home and one down you'd expect and hope that we could get something from the game. Would you then say that was a result of our endeavour or the other team throwing away a lead. You can't have it both ways you sad moaning protestors!

I'm with you HB, Cruel fate is a fickle mistress. A hard won point, rather than 2 thrown away.

Do you know what, I'm not even bothered. Conceding late seems to be our thing.

No wonder half of our fans don't bother to show up, it's a damn waste of money supporting this club.

Man Utd fan during the week? And City when they win no doubt. Idiot.

what a pity.... I also hoped for a draw at the beginning of the match...but throwing away 2 points when there are only a few minutes to play..it's nonsense ...

I would encourage everyone to leave the Dolman Stand early every week.

You'll always leave the ground with that winning feeling. I thought we got promoted last season? :icecream:

Do you know what, I'm not even bothered. Conceding late seems to be our thing.

No wonder half of our fans don't bother to show up, it's a damn waste of money supporting this club.

Don't bother to turn up then you tosser. Your probably one of them that don't show up unless were winning. Go down the Mem and watch that crap, we don't need your type!!!!!!!

Don't bother then Spike, find a less deserving club to thrust your misery upon. I bet you were one of the sad idiots walking out when Milwall scored their third last weekend.

Sad idiots? **** you you ****. If you wanna stay and watch your side get hammered that's up to you, personally i'd rather go drown my sorrows with my mates.

I'm not a sad moaning protestor, I'm very happy with a point at donny but the yet again we concede another last minute goal after how many season? Yes I expect the home team to attack if losing 1-0 at the home but I do expect city at some to learn from it, one or two times you can't help it, but I'll be very p'd off if it happens again again again like last season.

Anyway well done Keith season starts now I guess. ON-WARDS!

Archived