IGNORED

Billy Sharp Is A ****!

Gasty bcfc

Good youtube footage shown somewhere earlier in the thread, pity it finished a bit soon. I was right at the back of the BCFC contingent and can confirm that up until the penalty was scored, there had been absolutely NO banter from the boys towards the little t*55er. So his actions of running sideways along the away stand and gesturing towards the fans was a bit of a mystery.

It was disappointing listening to Robbie Savage giving it ""if you're hurling abuse at a player for 90 minutes, shouldn't you expect some back?". Fair enough comment but as I say, there was NOTHING towards him before, or even when he lined up the spot kick. Can't get my head round this one. As an earlier contributor said, it's also disappointin g that some forum contributors appear to have adopted this "if you give it you must get it back" stance.......people, you can't have been there. Seriously, if an individual is the recipient of abuse, I believe that they should have the right of reply, but in Sharp's case, the abuse was non existent.

Now Neil Alexander......he got some banter in the first half ("You made Beckham Famous...You made Beckham Famous....etc") and had a laugh along with the boys.....true professional, RESPECT, mate.

Good to see the ref not tolerating Sharp's winding up straight after the penaltry, by rightly carding him........it's just a pity that the player, having 100% initiated the subsequent abuse AFTER his own reaction, then chose to come back and give more after the final whistle. I'm disappointed.

Outside the ground, a group of Donny fans were very apologetric to me and my son about "the petulant little tw*t" as they called him.......I suspect that he carries some S****horpe baggage amongst the home fans!!

That's not true at all though is it, He's acted like a **** in quite a few of the games we've played against him.

Does anyone know why he hates us so much? Secret gas head? failed transfer?

he's a really good player, but a cock of the highest order.

Now Neil Alexander......he got some banter in the first half ("You made Beckham Famous...You made Beckham Famous....etc") and had a laugh along with the boys.....true professional, RESPECT, mate.

Outside the ground, a group of Donny fans were very apologetric to me and my son about "the petulant little tw*t" as they called him.......I suspect that he carries some S****horpe baggage amongst the home fans!!

1) Sharp has no problem with you he dose this to most fans when were not in a rus to score say were 2 - 0 down he scores to make it 2 - 1 in that case he will pick the ball out the back of the net and put it in the center circle.

2) Neil Alexander - Come on if ur gunna give him stick (which I dont mind we gave james enough eg. You let your country down you let your country down at which point i turned round to my friend and said " bit harsh ") at least know his name NEIL SULLIVAN

3) The matter of the Doncaster fans calling him a petulant little **** is what I bellive to be a lie I think every doncaster fan loves billy sharp and would never put him down in that way. "/

Anyways Im not here to argue just make a few points.

Good Look in the upcoming season.

RTID

3) The matter of the Doncaster fans calling him a petulant little **** is what I bellive to be a lie I think every doncaster fan loves billy sharp and would never put him down in that way. "/

we had a player by the name of Leroy Lita many years ago.

Scored a lot of goals, but he really is / was a ______________ (insert whatever word here) of the highest nature

Having calmed down slightly, my conclusion has not changed. He is a c*** of the very highest order and I fudging hate him!

However I do think we shouldn't give him abuse at the gate, he clearly loves it!

Abuse? I think we should intimidate the little prat from the moment he steps off the coach to the moment he steps back on it.

we had a player by the name of Leroy Lita many years ago.

Scored a lot of goals, but he really is / was a ______________ (insert whatever word here) of the highest nature

Yea but you are saying this after he has gone and plus I dont know if he was your record signing but we have just signed billy for a record fee after he could of been going to the likes of burnley / leeds. Trust me every one here loves him most of them have him on the back of their shirts.

Yea but you are saying this after he has gone and plus I dont know if he was your record signing but we have just signed billy for a record fee after he could of been going to the likes of burnley / leeds. Trust me every one here loves him most of them have him on the back of their shirts.

Every Donny fan might well love him, but that wouldn't stop them cringing at his behaviour on Saturday. Learn to play nicely, Billy, you little shit (not you, the real Billy Sharp).

I look forward to welcoming him to Ashton Gate on 2nd April 2011.......................

Would still love to see him banging them in for us and giving the away fans grief

Precisely what happened with Robert Fleck when we had him on loan. Anyone who went to Norwich away many moons ago will remember what he did after scoring against us, then not long after that what he did while wearing red and white to the away fans in the east end. Nothing changes. Personally I find it quite funny.

unfortunatly not, I detested Lita. On field he was a good striker, off the field, not so great.

despite all his goals, i was happy to see the back of him.

We got him on free after being released by chelsea when he was a kid.

2) Neil Alexander - Come on if ur gunna give him stick (which I dont mind we gave james enough eg. You let your country down you let your country down at which point i turned round to my friend and said " bit harsh ") at least know his name NEIL SULLIVAN

Anyways Im not here to argue just make a few points.

Good Look in the upcoming season.

RTID

2)

Neil Alexander.....Neil Sullivan......yeah, soz mate....wrong position / wrong club! Consider that one amended! We both knew who I meant!! Just glad I didn't also have a go at Neil Kinnock

as for

3)

You guys should keep an eye out for Donny imposters coming out of your ground after a game. A group of 4 people spoke to us and asked what we thought of that "petulant little ****". So a lie????? Sorry, unfortunately not. UNLESS......wearing the red and white stripey shirt with club badge in the car park isn't a sign that they've just been to the match! Not saying there's a groundswell of distaste for BS from your lot, but petulant isn't a word that would have tripped off my tongue easily. Just like to thank the 'Donny Four' however for giving me a new word of the week!

You guys should keep an eye out for Donny imposters coming out of your ground after a game. A group of 4 people spoke to us and asked what we thought of that "petulant little ****". So a lie????? Sorry, unfortunately not. UNLESS......wearing the red and white stripey shirt with club badge in the car park isn't a sign that they've just been to the match! Not saying there's a groundswell of distaste for BS from your lot, but petulant isn't a word that would have tripped off my tongue easily. Just like to thank the 'Donny Four' however for giving me a new word of the week!

Well tbh I dont know why you would slate ur own FCUKin player because he was winding up the away fans for one that makes me love him more it really is quite funny.

Asfor LERRRRRROOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYY Lita did you not like him because he was not loyal to the club and he wanted to be somewhere else or a t\|/at when it came to not getting his own way / isit because he winds(ed) up the away fans because I for one, not disrespecting your opinion, dont see why this would bother you as a supporter of the club that player played for.

Fair enough our support would be mad if we were on the reciving end of the stick but I dont see the problem with it being your own player doing this "/

Good Luck in your 44 remaning games or should I say 43 ;)

RTID

Is Scott Murray a cock because of his celebration at Cardiff a few years back?

No.........Scotty was just giving back as good as he'd been getting all game in a good humoured bit of 'banter'. He was not trying to goad opposition fans into reacting like Billy Big B****x was on Saturday. If a supporter made the gestures that he was making on Saturday then he (or she) would more than likely be ejected from the ground, or even arrested by some more zealous forces, so completely different scenarios.

Archived