IGNORED

Billy Sharp Is A ****!

Gasty bcfc

He is only an arse because he continues to score goals against us.

That's not true at all though is it, He's acted like a **** in quite a few of the games we've played against him.

Does anyone know why he hates us so much? Secret gas head? failed transfer?

he's a really good player, but a cock of the highest order.

That's not true at all though is it, He's acted like a **** in quite a few of the games we've played against him.

Think it started in the season us and Scunny went up automatically and he's taken it from there.

For some reason he seems to think it is great fun to make gestures at us and wind us up every game, personally I hope he suffers a serious injury soon.

Spot on, everytime he scores against us since we came up with Scunny he has done the same. He is a mug and a billy small b***s.

I truely dispise him!

The season we both went up he scored his 21st of the season on his 21st birthday and the game was live on Sky.

Not only did he score at our end, but the commentary booth was in the corner at our end and he really gave it the big "I am" to the commentary team and for the cameras. Think that cemented his status as a big ****t, aided by thefact that he always seems to score againts us, sad to say.

anyone in contact with the club?

Surely there are grounds here to make a complaint to the FA. a hefty fine and a ban would sort the ***** out... and if not, I'm sure there are plenty of volunteers within the game to lay one on him.

seemed like Sprouler was first in the queue.

Hunt game him a good punt in the knee ha! That was before he scored though, the most pointless penalty - have ever seen given away. Macca will be VERY dissapointed when he sees that one again. Lots to be positive about though!

Archived