IGNORED

Jon Stead (merged Threads)

Dolman Block B

Scored a great volley in their first game of the championship.

I would be very happy with this signing and the fact that Arn and mrdc are both putting this through as 100% fact is definately good enough for me.

Does this mean the Tyson talk was rubbish? or was their really something in that

As I said earlier dont know why the talks broke down could have been he didnt like Coppell or Personel Terms what ever they were but would be a good signing if we get him would be great for Sat

New players usually like to know what they are getting in to, such us how long the gaffer is going to stick around.

Maybe he tried looking Coppell in the eye and was not convinced.

I just asked an Ipswich friend: After all his to-ing and fro-ing of the last few weeks there are strong rumours that Stead to City is a done deal, nothing reported yet though?

He's just replied:

I've also heard that.

Anyone watching him over the last few weeks will have been very impressed, he's looked really impressive

Guest Old East End Skinhead

Latest News!

Jon Stead rushed off to hospital.

Eye-witness Steve Lansdown said that as Stead picked up the pen to sign his contract he let out an ear-piercing scream.

Collapsing theatrically to the ground whilst clutching his badly ink-stained fingers he wailed "Ooh the pain, the pain! I'll never be able to play again".

Did he dive or was he pushed? The simulation debate continues to rage.

Would be a decent signing and seems to be on good form so far this season done better than any of our strikers! only thing is that if we do sign him if Vokes comes back and then plays better we wouldn't afford to sign both as are similar and then couldn't sign Vokes?

Archived