IGNORED

Craig Bellamy

citylad05

Cardiff always seem to land on their pigeon toed feet, a few months ago I would have said they had little chance of even competing this season due to financial irregularities, now the leech Bellamy, meeeeeh!

Well credit where its due, its a fantastic signing will be fun seeing how many goals he scores....bastard.

Are they up to date with their tax yet? :disapointed2se:

I see it as due reward for their outstanding financial management.

Personally I hope he does pick up a serious injury early on and that Cardiff are finally asked to pay back all the money that they spend their time weaseling out of paying.

After that they can join the League of Wales for all I care, after all the sole existence for the city's existence is to leech money out of English taxpayers..

Absolute joke they still owe money to Sunderland for Chopra and Motherwell for Quinn... this was back in July

"Yesterday, SPL side Motherwell revealed that a second payment of £100,000 for right-back Paul Quinn has also not been paid. Cardiff have renegotiated when they will pay Sunderland £1.5 million owed on last summer's £3 million Chopra deal, while the club has requested that players defer their bonuses and appearance fees during the ongoing crisis."

So they can't afford to pay clubs for their players yet they can bring in 4 loan signings (who they will have to pay a proportion of their wage)... Both Sunderland and Motherwell forums still say that they are owed money... So much for the taxman...

(in fact they owe 100k to Motherwell, which coincidentally is about the same as Bellamy will cost them)

Sky sports have now dropped it as a headline story following an interview with their Man City based reporter who says that after speaking to his "man city source" he can confirm that it is 'far from a done deal' what a ****ing laugh we would all have if after all their excitement it didnt go through afterall! Heres to hoping :fingerscrossed:

The FA should intervene as it is incomprehensible that more that one arrogant, irritating little shit should play for the same club.

Anyway they have played their trump card, if it all goes tits up it's bye bye Cardiff (and not before time).

Long live the ENGLISH League. It's time the FA made it just that anyway.

Wow! Have to say that is an amazing addition to thier squad.

He'll be by far the best player in the Championship, Fair play Cardiff great signing! Shame hes not Bristolian eh!

If he performs anywhere near his full potential he'll score for fun. Be interesting to see how they fit him in to the squad?

Also sounds like Man City are financing the loan so win win for Cardiff.

Worth making a Cheeky bid for Ross McCormack?

The next time Baaaaardiff say they need time to pay the HRMC the courts should put them straight into administration as signing the like of Bellamy & Olifinjana will have contributed to their failure to pay.

Someone has to stand up to these cheats.

BCAGFC

Have to seriously question the mans ambition. Champions League footy at Spurs? Na, I'll drop down a division instead! noexpression.gif

Im fairly certain thats where he wanted to go, but why would Man City let him go to a rival club?? its not like they need him off the wage bill....they probally said to him, either Fulham or Cardiff....Spurs is a no go.

Cardiff are a joke of a club, and the fact that they keep getting away with what they are, makes a mockery of the game. How a club can owe £175,000 for 14 months without paying, and STILL be allowed to actively deal in the market, is unreal. Its like me going to buy a car, then turning round to the dealer and not paying him, saying I cant afford it. After pleading poverty, I then go out and buy a motor bike and go on a nice luxery holiday.

I despise clubs like Cardiff and Pompey.....they are financial cheats and until one of these clubs are sent packiong from the football league, nothig will ever change.

I pray to god Cardiff never get to the Prem. In the words of kevin Keegan "I would love it, just love it....if they imploded from the inside"

Could understand if he wanted to finish playing there, but at this stage of his career seems ridiculous!

Coz he is on the same wages (ie £100k a week!) goes home, so he can party with his mates on St Mary's Street every week! Big fish, in a smaller pond, and his other options were Celtic or Fulham!.................. St ,Mary's is a good night out!

Coz he is on the same wages (ie £100k a week!) goes home, so he can party with his mates on St Mary's Street every week! Big fish, in a smaller pond, and his other options were Celtic or Fulham!.................. St ,Mary's is a good night out!

if you are a complete chav (like Bellamy) it's a good night out. Bellend prefers mochalounge, cristal and The Soda Bar on Mill Lane though, of course before being linked with CArdiff he was despised so much by the locals that he had to have 2 minders with him when he went out!

You have to laugh at Cardiff,all this proud to be welsh crap but the club owned by......,... Malaysians!!!!!

I don't know about us laughing at Cardiff. I get the impression that Cardiff are laughing at eveyone else - HMRC, Motherwell the football authorities etc. etc.

Archived